"And hopefully you're sorted into the best Sector," Travis added. "Sector Four-"

"Three," Nico said over him.

"What's the difference between each?" Someone else asked.

"It's just a way to separate people, and it can also promote competition between each of the five Sectors. But at the same time each Sector runs things a bit different."

"The most uptight is Sector One," Travis nodded.

"Right Zoë?" Connor called to her. She only glared in reply.

"Next is Sector Two, Sector Five."

"Then Sector Three discovered how to have fun and still finish our work on time," Nico continued. "Then last is Sector Four. It's a miracle they get anything done on time."

"We are just that great," Connor smiled and pulled a bunch of red tags on lanyards out of bag. "Put one on. It just shows your a rookie," he continued passing them around.

"Now enough talking let's get to showing you around!" Travis stated.

The three (and Zoë) led Percy and the other Rookies through a few Sector buildings, the main hall, the Science Center, the Elite building, shooting range, and finally the dorms where they were each given rooms to share until their stay here was up.

Percy found himself rooming with three other guys who introduced themselves to be: Leo Valdez, Ethan Nakamura, and Luke Castellan.

"This room is tiny," Leo commented flopping on the bunk below Percy. He was right, the room consisted of two bunk beds, and two dressers and two closets. "Is this really what all the dorms look like?"

"You're a tiny person," Ethan commented from the other top bunk. "You'll fit fine."

Leo sent a glare toward Ethan who didn't seem to care.

"Well this gonna be an interesting week," Luke decided sitting down on his bed.

"So how'd you guys get into the GIC?" Leo asked.

"It was either this or prison for something I didn't do," Percy shrugged.

"What was it that you supposedly didn't do?" Ethan asked leaving his bed to moving to sit beside Luke. The latter gave Ethan a raised eyebrow but didn't protest.

"My school screwed up and made me and this other kid share a locker, but I didn't really use it," Percy explained leaning over the side to see them. "And he had a lot of drugs in there and they can't prove I didn't know about it so yeah... what about you guys?"

"First just come down here and make it easier," Ethan said.

Percy rolled his eyes but complied and headed down and sat in the floor between the three.

"You're annoying," Luke told Ethan. "Get off my bed."

"Nah. You know you love me Luke," Ethan smiled swinging an arm around Luke's shoulder.

"I could use many words and I doubt any of them would be love."

"I take it you two know each other?" Leo asked.