Chapter 199

Lana's pov
It was around 6pm, tomorrow i THE day, the wedding. Blake just left, we can't see each other untill tomorrow at the church. I'd be lying if i say i'm not stressed. Chuck is coming over, she'll spend the night with me and help me for tomorrow. We're are going to make our nails today so tomorrow we do the make-up and our hair.

When Chuck arrived, she helped me to pack my things for the honeymoon and brought me a little gift. It was a super sexy lingerie, i think it was more a gift for Blake than me. "I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow" she said hugging me. "I can't believe it too. We always thought i will be the last one since i always loved to have fun and never took anything seriously.
- Yeah i remember. I'm so happy excited." After we finish packing, we went to do our nails and came back. Chuck took some pictures of us to keep them as memories, then we started to watch all the pictures she keeps in her laptop of us since we were 13 years old. We started to laugh remembering every moment and memories. Suddently a picture of us Barrie and Keegan came. We both stop talking and staring at it. "We all thought you were gonna marry Keegan and i was gonna marry Barrie
- He came today at my appartement.
- And?" I acted like i didn't know.
"It was so weird. He said he just wanted to check on me. I was so uncomfortable with him.
- Do you still love him?
- Since i met Ian, i don't hate Keegan anymore. What do you think does it mean?
- That you really love Ian.
- I do. I think he got a little bit angry because Keegan came, but he didn't say anything. He just acted weird with me. I don't want to have problems with him. I love him more than i loved Keegan. I don't want to loose him.
- He was. He came over and told me. He thought something happened between you and Keegan, because he knew you were unconfortable.
- What? Really? Why didn't he asked me? I wouldn't have lied to him?
- Because he's scared to lose you too. He really loves you too.
- I love him so much too. I feel him a bestfriend and a boyfriend in the same time. All the others i saw in them just a boyfriend. He is so different.
- You remember me my relation with Blake.
- Do you think he's the one?
- Who? Blake? Of course?
- No not Blake. Ian, for me?
- Who knows... But i hope he is." She smiles and we hug each other then continue looking at the pictures.

Chuck's pov
While me and Lana were looking at the pictures my phone start ringing. It was Ian. "I'll be right back" i say getting up. I go on the balcony and answer. "Heyy babe
- Hello.
- So what are you girls doing?
- Just watching old pictures and laughing.
- Having fun?
- Yeah. What about you? What are you doing?
- i was talking with my family. Now i'm just sitting on the couch. I already miss you." I blush and say "i do too. Today we didn't had the chance to talk.
- it's okay. We'll see each other tomorrow. Don't worry.
- Ian.
- Yeah?
- Why didn't you ask me?
- About what?
- Me and Keegan.
- So Lana told you.. It's just because i wanted to talk about it live. Chuck i can't deal with loosing you. I don't want to fight.
- I don't want to fight too. But baby, don't worry. I swear on Lana that nothing happened. He came over to see how i was doing, probably to break the awkwardness for tomorrow because he'll be there. I was unconfortable to see him again and realize you made me forget him. To be honnest when i first saw him i was scared to fall for him again. But i felt nothing, all i was thinking about was you. And when you came i was unconfortable because i thought this would make problems. And he was probably to see you.
- This is exactly what Lana told me. I know i should've asked you, but i was so confused.
- It's fine, i just wanted to make things clear.
- I love you Caroline Grant.
- Oh i love you much more babe.
- I'll leave you with your sister. I'll call tomorow morning when i wake up. Bye.
- Bye boo"
I go back to bed next to Lana and she asks "everything is okay?
- yeah, we talked about it. I think he understood.
- I'm sure he did. He's a very special man Chuck. Don't lose him.
- I won't." We smile to each other and went to cook dinner. We did a salad and then go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a very tiring day.