Chapter 28

Lana's pov
After proving to Charlie the truth, mom and dad came. Dad asked "Where is Sarah?" We told them everything. Dad said sorry to Blake and we all had lunch. Me and Blake are leaving to New York today. We told Charlie to come with us but he wants to go to boston to see his friend. After lunch, i went in my room telling everybody i want to relax. I took a paper and started to write: "Dear mom and dad.
Thank you for those days. I had an amazing time. Thank you for always having my back. I forgive you. I love you.           - Lizzy" and put it in my pocket. I slept one hour, Blake and Charlie were with mom and dad. When i came back we say bye to everyone and leave, i left the paper in the kitchen. Then we went to the airport. In the plain, i told Blake everything we talked about my mom and dad and i told him about the paper i left. He was really happy that i finally moved on. Then i fell asleep in his shoulder listening to music together.

Once we're back in New York, Blake took me home and went to his house so he can relax. I texted Chuck: "Chuck, we're back in NY. Come if you can xx" After 15 minutes she came. "I misssed youu" she shout then hug me tight. I laughed and say "Missed you too hun" she take me to the living room and say: "I want to know everything." We started to talk, i told her about what we did with Blake to prove Charlie that Sarah is a bitch. And i told her what she tried one night before with Blake. I told her about mom and dad's appologies, and how i talked to Francesco and how we decided that he will shoot me for a new video. She told me about the shoot and the new people she met, and about Keegan. Blake didn't came, he wanted to rest at home because he was so tired, so i told Chuck to sleep here. We made a salad and talked untill it was 3am, then we wear our pijama and fell asleep on my bed.

The next morning i woke up before Chuck and i decided to cook some pancakes to surprise her. I text Blake: "Goodmorning baby" so he knows i'm awake, but i think he's still sleeping. I did some coffee and go sit on the balcony. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Chuck, she say: "Hello Lana
- Heyy. Slept well?
- Yeah. Thank you." I get up and go in the kitchen. Take the pancakes and take them to the balcony. I put her some coffee and we had breakfast. Then i got a message, i open it, it's Francesco: "Hope things got right... When can i see you?" I answer: "Yeah, i'll call you when i can. Maybe next week?" Then he answer back: "ohh i know what you mean, you're busy... Bad girl" i couldn't help but smile, then i answer: "Haha no, i'm with Chuck." Chuck noticed i was smiling, she laugh and say: "Stop sexting with Blake and tell him to come.
- I'm not sexting. It's not even Blake, i think he's still sleeping.
- Who is it?
- Francesco." She doesn't answer and get on her phone. "Come on Chuck, we can stay friend. I know you hate him but he's a good person.
- Why the fuck are you talking to him?
- Well sometimes he calls me and ask about me, he called when i knew Blake lied to me and he knew i were angry so i told him the story. Now he wanted to see if things got okay.
- Idk i'm just scared you fall for him again.
- No Chuck, i really love Blake and i'm truly happy with him." She hug me and kiss me on the cheek then say: "i'm gonna get dressed." And she go in my room. Actually Chuck knows me too much, i'm scared to fall for him again too. But i'm really happy with Blake, he always know how to make me smile. I can't live without him. I shout "Chuck i'm going to Blake's house. I'm coming don't leave before i come!
- Okayy!"  I leave i go in my car to go wake up Blake. When i arrive i see someone's car that i don't know. I go up and ring on the door, Blake open the door. I run to him and kiss him hard, he doesn't kiss back. I stop and ask: "Why haven't you answer to my text?
- Nikki came by surprise, she broke up with her boyfriend and needed to talk to someone. I forgot to answer you.
- Oh okay. Well having a couple in front of her will make things harder. Call when she leave.
- Um Lana, don't get mad but she will sleep here" I do a surprise face then he say: "Sleep here too
- I don't know i'll see. Chuck slept with me last night and she's waiting for me, i'll leave. Call me when you can.
- Sorry babe." He kiss me and i left. I don't want to do the jalouse girlfriend, i trust Blake. And i don't want to fight with him. I go back home, i go on the balcony without even saying to Chuck i came back. After 5minutes, Chuck came with her hair wet, she probably took her bath. She ask: "Where is Blake?
- Nikki came, she broke up with her boyfriend and went to see Blake. And guess what?
- What?
- She's sleeping in his house. He told me to sleep there too.
- Don't worry Lana, Blake loves you. He won't cheat on you.
- I know I trust him, but i don't trust her.
- I'm sure nothing is gonna happen. Go sleep there. I will leave now. I'm going to see Izak. Want to join?
- No thank you. Have fun. Bye.
- Bye. Love you. Call me if you need anything." Then she left.
______________________

Don't forget to tell me what you think about the story. Thank you. Should i post more often? Tell me everything and i'll work on it!
Btw I already wrote the next 10 chapters (i post every 2 or 3 days)