Chapter 30

Lana's POV:
When i arrive, Francesco was at the door, he open it and say: "After you miss" showing me the way with his hand. I laugh and say: "Thank you sir." We go in his kitchen, i sit on the table and he start cooking my favorite pasta. We started to talk about a little bit of everything. Once Francesco finished the pasta, i put two forks and plates on the table and we start to eat. "Mmmh i missed those" i say closing my eyes. He laugh and say: "i bet you did" then Francesco's phone start ringing, he put it silent and doesn't answer, actually i was suprised because everytime we were together he used to stay on his phone answering his phone calls. I ask: "So now you don't answer your phone calls anymore?
- Well i learned from my mistakes." I smile and doesn't say anything. I don't want him to love me because it will make things hard between me and Blake. Suddently he took his hand and put it on mine and hold it, i give him a look for him to stop then he say: "I'm sorry Lana." I remove my hand and ask: "For what?
- Making our relationship hard.
- It's okay now we moved on.
- You did.
- Francesco, you have too.
- Yeah. You're right.
- I like you, but i love Blake and i'm happy with him. You'll find someone for you and move on.
- I know." When i finished to eat, i say: "Thank you it was delicious!
- Want to watch a movie?
- Umm no i'm gonna leave, it's better.
- If it's because what we talked about, don't worry i know that you just want us friends, and i'm not gonna try anything.
- I know but i don't want things to get weird between us.
- it's gonna be fine." I smile then go sit in the living room. He come and sit on another sofa. I ask him: "you told me you were talking to a girl. What's the story?
- it didn't work. She always want to go out and i have my work.
- Well you work with a lot of girls you'll find someone." He laugh then lay on the sofa, then slowly fall asleep. I was still there on my phone. I take my laptop from my bag and start to work on my new album. I text Ben to told him about the video, and everytging while he was preparing my tour. After like 1 hour, Francesco finally woke up "Oh my god, i'm sorry i fell asleep" i laughed and say: "it's okayy i worked a little bit. But it's time for me to go, it's 5:30pm.
- Okay, thank you.
- No thank you!" He hug me tight suddently then say: "I had a good time" i smile then he kiss me on my cheek them i leave. I get in my car and go home. Seing Francesco was good actually but it was weird. I put some clothes in a bag and left to see Blake. Once he oppened the door he kissed me and say: "i missed you" i smile then hug him and we start to make out, i ask: "Where is Nikki?
- In the living room." I smile and start to kiss him again taking him to his room, i push him on the bed, get over him and make out with him. I make hin remove his tshirt as he turn me and get on the top of me. My hands were on his back bringing him closer to me, and his hands were playing with my hair. I started to kiss his neck then Blake say: "Lana, Nikki is here and the door is not even closed." I roll my eyes but continue to kiss him. He put his hand on my face, kiss me then i say: "i missed you too" he laugh and say: "I can see it." Then he get up, put back his tshirt and go in the living room, I follow him, fixing my hair. "Hey Nikki
- Hii Lana" i sit next to Blake then ask her: "How are you doing?
- Umm fine.
- What happened?" Nikki look at Blake with a confuse face then say "I cheated on him. But i was drunk" then gets up and go in the guest room. Blake roll his eyes and follow her. Gosh i can't stand her and i can't be in same room as her, and i'm sure she's faking everything just to get Blake. After a while, Blake came back but doesn't say anything i say: "How was i suppose to know?
- I know, i'm just tired..
- You're not mad?
- No babe" he say getting up and go in his room. I wait 10 minutes then follow him in the room, and i sit next to him on his bed "Blake i will go sleep at home, relax and tomorrow morning i'll come." He looks at me in the eyes, and say: "Stay with me, it's just that i feel sick. I'm okay" i kiss him and say: "I'm gonna make you a tea and bring it to you here, then you sleep." He smile then i go in the kitchen. When it's done i take a cup to Blake, watching him drinking it and smiling. I love him so much! Suddently he tries to get up, i don't let him and say: "No! You're staying here!
- No, Lana i need to stay with Nikki.
- No i'm gonna take care of her. You sleep.
- You don't have to do this. I can.." I kiss him and don't let him continue, then i whisper in his ear: "Keep me some space next to you." He laugh then i turn off the lights and close the door of his room.