Chapter 107

Lana's pov
It's been two weeks since i'm in Malibu with Chuck. I wrote some new songs for my new album and Chuck worked on a new shoot. Working on the beach is always inspiring. I've been much more better than before. I'm starting to forget Blake, i think he's still with Nikki from some pictures he keep posting on instagram. He seems really happy to be honnest, i am happy for him. It's weird, it's the first time since we know each other we stay away from each other this time, but i think it's better, because i still can't forgive him, and i don't know if one day i will. Since I talked with Chuck about Jim, i've been thinking a lot about him, I miss him so much. I was crazy about him, we were both happy together. I never told anyone about him, only my family and some old friends knows our story. Even Blake doesn't know. "Good morning hunny" Chuck say kissing my cheek. "Heyy Chucky.
- Lizzy, i have to go back to New York tomorrow.
- Okay let's go tonight. I'm starting to get bored here. And mom and dad are there, i miss them. I think i'll go stay some days with them.
- Yeah let's all go there, i'll call Charlie. I have some work but only every morning so it will be cool."

After we packed and got ready to leave, we went to the airport. When we got to New York, Ben texted me: "is it possible for you to go to a radio interview in 2 days in NY?
- Yeah sure. I'm just back in NY.
- Okay i'll talk to the guys. See you soon." That's mean i'll see Blake. I don't know if i'm ready for it but i have to face him. I want to show him i'm fine without him and proove him that i don't need him. Chuck and I will stay in my appartement for this 2 days and then we'll go to stay a little bit with our parents and Charlie. "Chucky, i'll put you home and i'm going somewhere for a while.
- Where are you going?
- I want to go to the cemetery.
- Are you sure you want to go alone?
- Yeah, i think it's time for me to go. I never did.
- Okay, as you wish." I smile and she get down of the car and go inside the appartement. When i got there i start searching for the grave. When i found it, i placed a flower on it and just start to think of old times.

*flashback*
"Lizzy i'm so sorry.
- I know you're not. You never loved me. You're a bad boy, it's what you do. You just want to have fun. You're not good for me.
- you can't leave. I won't let you. You own me, you have to stay" he catch me throw me on the sofa. "Stop you're hurting me Jim.
- I'm loving you.
- I know but it's too hard."

"Miss, miss
- huh. What?
- um, i'm sorry, you were focused.
- No just lost in some memories.
- I never saw you here. This grave have been here for 10 years. It's the first time i see someone visiting this person.
- Really?" I don't know why it surprises me actually. Jim was a very lonely person, i used to be his only distraction. "Yeah, i guess he didn't know a lot of persons." I didn't answer and just kept staring at the grave. "Oh btw i'm Brent, Brent Stranathan. And you are?
- Stranathan? Are you from here?
- Yeah, what about you?
- I'm Elizabeth Grant, and yeah i am but i don't always come here, i stay more in California. I'm sorry to ask but do you have family here?
- My mom is right there, and i'm searching for my dad. He left when i was young to marry another woman. But aparently he's from here too. Do you know a lot of Stranathan?
- I'm sorry for your mom. Um actually i work with a Stranathan from here.
- Oh really? I know it's awkward but can you take me to him? Maybe he can help.
- Actually he's my ex boyfriend and we're not talking together, but i can give you his number if you want, or if you can wait two days, i can take you with me to an interview, he'll be there.
- I think i'll take his number.
- Follow me, my phone is in the car." While walking he ask me who i am visiting here, "an old friend.
- What happened to him?
- He died in a car accident." Once i got my phone to give him his number he say "Shit my phone is dead. Do you have a pen?
- No i'm sorry.
- Give me your number i'll send it to you.
- Actually i just changer my number and still haven't momorized it.
- Okay then follow me with your car, i'll take you to my house.
- You might think i'm creepy but i have no car. I came in a taxi." I laugh and make a sign to tell him to get in the car with me. Then i drove home.