Chapter 154

Lana's pov

After a long day alone with Jim, i started to get used to him. We watched tv and talked about our life. His life was still a mess, he didn't changed a lot. He was still the bad Jim that i knew. "Where is Blake?" Jim asked while making a sandwish. "With his brother, boys night with friends.
- You're not worried where he'll end up?
- No not really. I trust him.
- Remember when you were spying on me once? I was with my friends and you thought i was cheating on you." I started to laugh and say "Because you were so close to all the girls. I wanted you only for myself.
- Yeah i remember. To be honnest i cheated a lot on you, but everytime i ended with you.
- I know, you always bought me flowers and it was fine again." We started to laugh while remembering a lot of things. "You still like it?" He asks me looking at me in the eyes. I look away and ask "like what?
- the pain.
- Blake doesn't hit me. He's soft, he really loves me.
- Francesco and Barrie did it?
- How do you know them?
- i did some research about you.
- Well Francesco was weird. When he gets angry he get aggressive and hit everything around him but never me. And Barrie, he was just like you.
- So yeah he did." I nodd and he ask "and you liked it?
- I stayed 4 years with Barrie, because he reminded me of you. But it's all over now. I'm happy with my life now.
- Why you're not answering my question?
- Because i don't want." He nodds and say "I had a girlfriend before coming here, she reminded me of you, she used to ask me to be aggressive. She loved it. She drinks a lot and she's almost all the time high.
- You still like this type huh?
- no i still like to have fun." I smile and say "You'll never change.
- because i don't want too."
He gets up and say "Let's go to a bar.
- No Jim, i don't drink anymore
- Come on Lizzy. Your boyfriend is probably fucking drunk now, and you're at home with a guy who likes you. Just go have fun.
- We don't stay late okay?
- Okay come on.
- I drive.
- Deal." We get in the car and i drive to the nearest bar. We go sit on the bar and Jim say to the bar tender "give me and my girl the best whiskey you have" and hand him money. We started drinking while laughing and telling stories. After a few glass we got both drunk. I get a text from Blake "Where are you?" I smile and answer "With Jim at a bar." then he calls. "Heyyy Blake.
- Are you drunk?
- maybe a little bit.
- Lana there are paparazi all over the place which are taking pictures. Give me Jim.
- Oh Jim? He's totally drunk he can't help.
- I'm coming don't move." I start laughing telling to Jim what happened.

Blake's pov

Gosh i can't believe Lana went with him to a bar. She never can say no to him and it's starting to piss me off. "Brent i have to leave. I'll come back.
- What's wrong?
- Lana. I need to bring her home" i get in my car and drive the faster i can to the bar. When i get there i see Lana sitting on the bar laughing with Jim. I stare at her one minute. She seems happy. She's laughing from all her heart. I take a deep breath and go say to them calmly "Hey guys. Let me take you home. You both can't drive.
- Babyyy i thought you were angry.
- No, we can talk tomorrow. Come now." Jim laughs and say "thanks man, i don't want to die one more time"
When we get home i help Lana getting out of the car, she was half asleep. Jim could walk so it's fine. I open the door with Lana's key and take her to her bed. I lay her down as she catch me from my tshirt and start kissing me. "Lana, you're drunk and i have to leave.
- Why don't you stay? Sleep with me.
- I can't. I'll stay untill you fall asleep." She nodds and put her arm around me. I couldn't not ask "You had fun?" She nodds. "I'll take your keys. I'm coming tomorrow morning we have to talk.
- Assssk nowwww
- You're drunk.
- When i'm drunk i don't lie, i don't waannnt too liiiie to youuu. Pleaaase.
- You love me Lana?
- More than anythiing babyy" she says kissing me. "And you love Jim?" She looks at me in the eyes and say "I don't know" i look away and take a deep breath. We both stay quiet and when she fell asleep i left.