Chapter 82

Lana's pov
It's been 2 weeks Francesco is here. Things with Blake got as it was before we date, unless when Francesco is around. Today we're going to the beach since we have one week free. On our way to the beach Francesco fell asleep so i went to sit next to Blake. "I'm bored Fran fell asleep" i say, he laugh and say "I wonder how bored he is so he fell asleep without 10 minutes." I laugh and hit his arm. "Is everything good with him?" He ask. "Um yeah. We're good." I was absolutly lying. I can't stand him anymore, he's so boring. "I hope you're happy" i fake smile and thank him. When we arrived i walk to Francesco "Fran. Fran. Wake up." I kiss his cheek and he finally woke up smiling.

I wan tanning with my earphones and my sun glasses, Francesco was reading a book and the others were swimming. "you look very sexy today" Fran say. I just pretend i haven't heard what he said. He put his book in his bag and start staring at me, i smile. He takes off my earphones and whisper in my ear "You're sexy
- You think?" He put his hand on my leg and start to move it getting his hand slowly up. I smile to him and hold his hand to stop him, i kiss it then say "you should wait for tonight" He got angry and get up. "Fran wait!
- What's your problem Lana?! You used to don't care if i touch you in front of your friends and we can't do anything anymore.
- Things change.
- Or i'm here just to show your fucker that you moved on, but you didn't Lana.

Blake's pov
We suddently hear Francesco and Lana fighting. "Are we seriously gonna fight just because i told you to wait?
- no because you always tell me to wait when we're around him. I don't care of he's your ex or not. Just act with him like you would act with someone else." I understand they are talking about me. I get off the water and walk to their direction to see what's going on. When Lana sees me she turns around so she doesn't have to face me and hide her face with her hands. Then Francesco sees me and shout to me "Oh no this time you stay away from her.
- You don't tell me what to do. I'm not coming for you but for Lana." Lana say still not facing us "Blake please stay away." Her voice was shaking. "See? She doesn't wants you. So go fuck yourself." I look at Lana, then look at Francesco, he show me the way with his hand, i couldn't stand him so i come and punch him. He punch me back and we start fighting on the floor. "Blake! Fran! Stop?" Lana start shouting. Byron, Kevin and Tom come to stop me. Francesco go away and leave. I have no idea where he went. Lana start to follow me him but stop because he was too fast. She came back and shout at me "What's your problem Blake? You're fucking stupid" then she takes her bags and her towel and go away too. Anna came with glaces and start to put them on my face. We were both quiet then she ask "You still love her yeah?
- I'm trying to forget her but i can't. And i can see she's not happy with Francesco. I can't stand him around.
- Blake, i know Lana, not as much as you but i know her well. She's still hurt. Usually you're the one who help her in this situation.
- i'm hurt too. And she thinks being with Francesco will make us both move on. But seing them together is killing me.
- She's right you're fucking stupid! They were fightimg because she doesn't let him do anything when they're around you. She doesn't want to hurt you."
I start to think about it. Then i say "I'll talk to her tonight."

Lana's pov
I got to the hotel, i open my room and see Francesco's bags all packed. "You're leaving?" I ask him. "I'll stay in another room" and he leaves. I close the door and go take a shower.
After my shower i call Franco, he's always funny, i think he can make me feel little bit better. "Hey Lana
- Heyy
- I'm sorry for your loss
- What? What are you talking about? Which loss?
- oh, umm you should call Chuck. She'll explain.
- James! Who died?!
- Call Chuck." I call Chuck fast "Chuck what happened? Who died?
- Calm down Lanz. I was gonna call you now. Umm grandpa, he passed away.
- How? When? Explain me!
- Heart attack, 30 minutes ago.
- Shiit! I'm coming tomorrow to New York. I'll text you later. Give me dad please.
- yeah sure.
- I'm sorry dad
- Thank you honey. Listen, you don't have to come, i know you're busy. We're fine.
- No dad, i'm coming. Tomorrow i'll be here.
- Okay honey, i have to go.
- Okay send kisses to mom and Charlie." I send a text to Byr "Byr, i have to leave to New York. My granpda passed away. I'll pack and leave now." I started to pack everything. Suddently someone knock on the door.