Chapter 54

Lana's pov:
When we arrive in front of the door, Blake gave me the keys and told me to open it. The moment i open the door my mouth automaticly open too. The room was full of flowers and candles. "Oh my fucking god" is all that get out of my mouth. Blake start to laugh behind me. I turn to face him then give him a really big hug. "you're fucking amazing!" He kiss my forehead and smile to me. I put my hands on his cheek and we start to make out as he close the door of the room. He turn on some calm music, takes my hand and take me to the bathroom. There was a big jacouzi, i hug Blake then say: "we should fight more often." He laugh then say "now we should only get undressed" i take him from his tie and bring his closer to me then whisper in his ear: "Do you think so?" And start licking his ear, he say: "Aham" then i say: "So what are we waiting for?" He push me on the wall and start kissing me fast then go to my neck as i make him take off his tux. Then i stop and say: "You know what? You're sexy in this clothes.
- You should see how much i'm sexier without it.
- Umm let me check." And start to take off his clothes. I was still in my dress and he was just wering his boxer. We kept kissing each other untill the jaccuzi was full. I turn so he can unzipp my dress and i hold my hair on the side. He start kissing on my neck. When we're both naked we enter the jaccuzzi as he hold me in his arms. "I really needed that" i said kissing his torso. "You can't imagine how much i missed you." He say. We stayed quite in each others arms. "You're going back to New York?
- Not without you. I'm not leaving you anymore." We start making out untill he slide into me. He start to fuck me slowly but passionaly. As i keep kissing him. Our eyes were closed and we were really connected. Our tongue were playing together and our bodies moving in rythme with the hot water relaxing us. A moan coming from me stop us from kissing but create a smile on out faces. His hands were playing with my hair and mine with his. Everything was perfect. "I fucking love you" Blake say as he go deeper. I start to breath heavily and let out some moans. He take the shampoo and let it fall in the jaccuzi so bubles comes And we turn on the massage mode. We were going slowly with passion.

After a while of staying in the jaccuzi relaxing and talking we both took a shower together. When we get out we wear a bath robe, go sit on the bed and turn on the tv of the room. My head was in his arm and he was hugging me. I could feel him breathing and my head was following his heartbeats. I slowly fell asleep on his arms.

Blake's pov:
Lana slowly fell asleep in my arms. I'm really glad we're fine. I thought she wasn't gonna forgive me. I'm tired too, i don't want to move or i'll wake up Lana. She's such an angel when she sleeps. I turn of the tv and just and get closer to her. Then i slowly fall asleep.

I wake up during the night to Lana's kisses. "Babe" she say with her sleepy voice. "Umm yeah?
- We fell asleep watching tv. We'll get cold we should cover ourselves.
- Yeah let's get up and go in bed." I stand up so Lana can fix the bed and enter it back. She puts the cover on me and join me. "Thank you" i say smiling half sleeping. She smiles and kiss me. Then get her phone. "You don't want to sleep?
- I can't sleep. I don't know why.
- Come here" i say bringing her in my arms again. "What's wrong?" I ask, knowing that she's not fine.
"I don't know i just feel sad. I don't know why.
- What happened Lana?
- I don't know i swear. Nothing happened it's just a feeling." I hug her and kiss her head. I felt her tear falling on my chest. "Baby don't cry! Everything is fine. I'm not leaving you anymore." She doesn't answer anything and hug me even harder. "Do you want to go out for a walk?
- Blake it's 3h30 am.
- Even better, we can talk without anybody coming around.
- You're serious?
- More than ever." We both get up and wear our clothes. We get on the street, i hold her hand and we start to walk. "So how do you feel?
- I don't know, since when we thought i was pregnant because i vomit, i always feel sick. I'm scared and worried. I'm really trying to stop smoking and i stopped the drugs. I don't know what's the problem.
- How sick?" I ask with a worried tone.
"I'm feeling tired and bad.
- Monday i'm taking you to see a doctor."
She nodds her head to say yeah. We kept walking untill 5am. We went back to the hotel and go to bed again but still in our clothes.