Chapter 172

Lana's pov

"I love you Blake, i'll love you forever. I know it.
- Then marry me" I was shocked and didn't know what to answer. "I want to call you my wife forever. I know i already proposed to you, and i know what was your answer. I just need to hear we will get married, and i'll wait as much as you want. If you need 20 years fine. I wants kids with you, who'll look just like you. I'll have 20 Lana and it will be heaven. But i want you and just you. I know i don't have a ring right now but i want to hear your yes" i could feel a tear in my eyes, and i ask laughing.
"What are we gonna tell our kids when they ask us how did you proposed?
- Well just say yes and we'll find something. But we sure can't tell them i did it just after we had sex and were naked in bed together." I laugh and get up. I wear a big shirt and give him a short. "Come i want to talk to you outside. On the beach." He nodd and we go. We sit on the sand. I lay on his chest. And say "look at the starts. We wrote here Pretty When You Cry, when you were telling me you want me to be your girlfriend. You said you'll wait forever, then we had sex for the first time here too. I remember i didn't want to be with you because i was scared to lose you. I knew if we stayed friends, we'll be friends forever and i would have you by my side. I was scared to get in trouble and you leave me if i say yes that i want to be your girlfriend. Then i got in touble, and i lost you. We hated each other for more than 2 months. But actually we hated each other because we hurted each other and couldn't admit that we still love each other. Then at my birthday we were here too, we got back together. We did it the bad way, lying to everyone, but i felt like i was in heaven, because i didn't loose you. Then it was hell again when Nikki said she's pregnant and you had to marry her. The day of your wedding, i knew i will always love you. I knew i'll never get over you and that i'll be hurt forever. When you and Nikki were at the isle, i smiled. You know why?
- Why?
- Because i couldn't stop imagining me at her place. And i regreted the day i said no to you. You even made me forget Jim, which i thought no one could. And with all this i knew you are the one i want to live forever with. Anw, i brought you here because i wanted to say yes here. So yes Blake. I want to marry you. I want kids like you. And i don't need a ring, i just need you by my side. And i don't need 20 years. We'll find a way to have kids and keep touring in the same time." He start crying of joy, making me cry too. We hug each other. And start making out.

We slept at 7 in the morning, and woke up at 1pm because of Chuck knocking on the door like carzy. I open the door for her and she say "don't tell me you were still sleeping
- Well yeah we slept at 7.
- Ouuh so you guys did had fun.
- I'll marry Blake.
- What???
- Yeah. Yesterday we talked about it and i guess we're both ready. I love him and i know i can't love someone more than i love him." She smiles and hug me hard. "I'm glad you finally said yes.
- but i won't lie to you. I'm super scared.
- Why?
- Well having a family and touring in the same time won't be easy.
- Lana i will help you. And it will be hard at first, then your kids will show off that you are their mom.
- He said he'll wait whenever i'm really ready.
- And when do you think you will be ready?
- Maybe this summer? But Ben is preparing a tour so i don't really know.
- Do it after your tour.
- I'll talk to Blake about it." He walks in and ask "about what?" I smile and say "our wedding. What do you think if we do it this summer after the tour Ben is preparing.
- i thought you wanted to wait longer.
- No i don't. It's time for me to create a family. And have kids. I don't want to be an old mom." He smiles and kiss me. "Do you want a big or a little wedding?
- a big?" He kiss me and say "you'll have the most beautiful wedding on earth Elizabeth Grant." I smile and hug him. "Guys i can't wait" Chuck say hugging us both. "Anw i didn't see the ring." Blake turned red and say "there is still no ring. I proposed without even thinking about it.
- Well that's fine you can bring a ring another day." I sit on Blake's lap. And ask Chuck "anw where is Jonathan?
- He went to the studio.
- when is he coming back?
- For dinner i think.
- Oh tonight i invited mom dad charlie and Rebekah. We should tell them tonight." Blake say "No not tonight please.
- Why not?
- let's just wait a little bit.
- mmm okayy.."