Chapter 15

Blake's POV:
The next morning i go to Lana's house, i brought some wafles and coffee, i'll surprise her. When i open the door, i heard Lana singing in the bathroom, she was taking a shower. I go in the kitchen and prepare everything for the breakfast and wait for her to finish. When she get out, she go in the kitchen to drink water, she was still in her towels then she see me: "Oh my god you're here babe, i was gonna call you but i thought you were still sleeping." She run to me and hug me, i kiss her neck and say: "I already missed you, i couldn't wait to see you." She takes my face, kiss me hard and whisper in my ear: "I bet you miss my body too."
I hold her on my shoulder, and take her to her room, throw her on the bed and i get over her. I remove the towel from her body and look at the sky and say: "God, thank you for making me the luckiest man alive!" She laugh then put her hand on my mouth to shut me up and say: "Do you know that morning sex is my favorite?" I start sucking her neck. She push me, remove my tshirt then she get up, she turn behind me, lay me down on her bed and start removing my pant, i don't move, let her act. She remove the towel from her hair and throw it, she get on the top of me and start licking by torso, my boxer was still on, she put her hair on one side then remove my boxer, she start licking again my torso then she move to my d*ck, i run my hand through her hair and she start sucking it, i moan: "Yeah baby!" She smile then lay next to me, i get on her and slide into her, she start moaning "fuck yeahh" i start to f*ck her, she put her arms around my body to bring me closer and moan: "Faster!" I go faster until she start breathing heavily, i go on slowly making out with her, she start arching her back "Shiiit" she moan. Suddently someone knock on the door, I get up and put my boxer back, she take my clothes and push me in the bathroom and throw them on me and close the door

Lana's POV:
I wear my bra and my panties fast and put the first dress i see and go open the door. It was Chuck she start shouting: "Fuck you Lana you're back in New York and you don't tell your sister?" I laugh and say "Sorry hun, i came yesterday night unexpectedly." She hug me and say: "Good that i saw your car. And Blake's car." I roll my eyes and go in my room "Blake it's okay, it's Chuck. Come." She look at me with big eyes and shout: "Oh my god I'm so sorry you guys were busy?" Blake get out, hug her and say: "Not the first time."
She laugh and say: "ew don't touch me after having sex with my sister." We all laugh and go in the kitchen. I made some coffee to Chuck and she ate with us what Blake brought with him. "So why did you come back?
- Blake: Byron is coming back today.
- Me: And a fan found me at the hotel, so i had to leave before they all come.
- Chuck: what a hard life.
- Blake: let's go to a night club tonight with Byron.
- Me: Go have fun, i'll stay here with Chuck.
- Chuck: In your dreams, i go with them.
- Blake: Come on Lana it will be fun.
- Me: Okaaaayy." Chuck's phone start ringing, she go on the balcony to talk. "Wan't to come with me to bring Byron from the airport?
- Sure why not." He smile to me, then i kiss him. When Chuck come back she told us that Keegan have 2 days free and he's coming to New York so he'll come with us. Keegan and Chuck can't always see each other because of Keegan's work and Chuck's shoots so they don't miss any chance to meet. Blake look at his phone and say: "Byron is coming in 2 hours, i'm going with Lana to bring him. Want to come?" Blake ask Chuck. "Keegan is coming too in 2 hours, i'll go with my car.
-Okayy let's go from here." Chuck and Blake are good friends too, it's a good thing because Chuck used to like Barrie she was really desapointed of him when she knew who he really was. Actually all my family liked Barrie. I hope they will love Blake, because this time I really do. I'm not gonna tell them that Blake is coming with me. I say: "I'm going to change my clothes." and go in my room. Chuck's POV:
"Thank you Blake, I can see in Lana's eyes that she's really happy.
- No need to thank me, it's what I always wanted. All i need is her to be happy even if maybe it won't be with me.
- I know, i always knew you guys are gonna be together." He smile, i get up and hug him. Lana came and saw us, she laugh and say: "Get off my man." We all laugh and go in the living room. Blake and Lana sit on the same sofa, Lana lay on it and put her head on Blake's lap. I sit on another sofa, and check Twitter. I see that there are some rumors about Lana and Blake being together just for Lana to forget about Francesco. I get up, sit on the floor next to Lana and start to show her. She roll her eyes and say: "Everyone is gonna think it's true now" i wasn't understanding anything i say: "How do they even know you and Francesco broke up?" Lana told me everything about that fan in the hotel and she explain why she said no when he asked if she's dating Blake. But Blake wasn't talking anything, i wanted to talk to Lana alone so i said: "Lana can i borrow something from your clothes for tonight?
- Sure." Lana understood that i needed to talk to her, so she look at Blake then he say: "I'll stay here and watch tv, because i know Chuck will have to try every clothes in this house." We laughed and go in Lana's dressing room. I close the door behind me and ask Lana: "Blake is angry because you said that you weren't together right?
- He was but i think he understand.
- Lana he don't he wasn't talking anything. I can see it, he wants you to tell your fans.
- First they need to know i broke up with Francesco, then i need time to tell them i'm with Blake. I called Francesco to tell him to say that we broke up.
- Well i hope they'll know fast because everybody will think you're sleeping with Blake because you broke up with Francesco.
- I know, i'll take care of it." We go back to the living room, Blake say: "wow it was fast" i laugh and say: "I'm gonna choose from mines" We watched Tv untill it's time to leave at the airport.