Chapter 98

Lana's pov
"Give me the keys, I'll drive." He hand it to me, and we get in the car. It was a really quiet ride. Blake broke the silence while starting to cry. I stop the car, i say holding his hand "come we'll go take a walk." We both get down of the car and start to walk, seing him like this is making me wanna cry with him, but i have to stay strong for him. "I'm sorry Blake." He doesn't answer so i add "I know it's too much for you, and i know the feeling of being disappointed of everyone. It's all my fault." He stop walking and look at me, he slide his hand in my hair, a tear started to fall on my cheek and he say "Listen Lana, i can't blame you for sleeping with him, because i know your past and you never hide it from me. You couldn't guess we'll know each other." I hug him tight and he add "i'm so sorry for what he did to you or even said about you." I put my finger on his lips to shush him and i start to kiss him. "I did this to myself. Don't blame it on you, if i never played stupid games when i was young none of this would have happened.
- i would never let someone touch you again. I promise." I smile and he add "let's go home, i'm so tired" it was aroumd 4am when we got back home. Blake went in bed, he had blood on the top of his head, and it was full of scars, i took some cream i always let with me, and sit next to him, showing it to him letting him know, i'll put some on his face. "Close your eyes, it will make you feel better and help with the pain." He close his eyes and i start to rub his face with the cream. "It's the first time i see you like that." I say while healing him.
"How?
- I saw anger in you tonight, for the first time since i know you i saw you hitting someone.
- You shouldn't have follow me.
- I'm not saying this to get you angry, just to let you know i realized what you did for me tonight." He take off my hand from his face and say "Yeah whatever. I'm tired, good night
- Goodnighg babe"
I know he's not in the mood to talk right now, and i understand. I'm not angry because he's acting like this. I turn off the light and face him, i give him a smile and he turns around after giving a fake smile.
At 6am i woke up, after only 1hour and a half of sleeping. I realize Blake's not here. I get up and start walking around the house to find him, untill i finaly do on the balcony. I get out and hug him from behind "You okay?
- yeah i'm fine.
- You did not sleep?
- I did. I'm just not tired anymore. But you should sleep. We have a show tonight.
- Come stay with me in bed." I take his hand and make his follow me. We lay together, and i say "If you want to talk you know i'm here.
- thanks.
- And if your angry at me, just tell me.
- i'm not Lana. Stop asking.
- I'm just trying to help.
- i don't need your help and i don't want it."
Why is he acting like that? I know he's hurt now but it's not a reason to be mean with me. "Okay as you wish" i say turning my back. A tear started to fall on my cheek, i was being quiet so he doesn't hear me. He gets up and get off the room.

Blake's pov
Even if i don't want to be angry at Lana, i just can't. It's not her fault but it's like i can't forgive her for what happened. I go sit in the living room na take another cigarette from Lana's bag. I smoke rarrely but now i want one.
At 11am, i was still on the sofa, i see Lana getting out of the room. "Heyy Blake." I try to ignore her but she say again "good morning" then she sigh and go in the kitchen probably to prepare her coffee. She comes back after some minutes and say "Everybody is coming for lunch, i'm going to bring some food. Want to come?
- No thanks. I'll help here.
- Okay." She takes her car keys and get out of the house.

Lana's pov:
When i get in the car i call Ben: "Hello Benny.
- Hello Lanz.
- I'm calling to ask you a favor.
- Tell me.
- Can you come early. Things with Blake aren't really great and i don't want to be alone with him.
- Yeah sure don't worry.
- Okay thanks."