Chapter 47

Blake's pov:
"Baby" i whisper to Lana and start cuddling her to wake her up. "It's time to wake up, you'll be late." She start to move and then she say with her sleepy voice: "I don't want to leave." I kiss her head and say: "I know, i don't want you to leave too. But we'll see each other soon. I promise." She comes closer to me and i grab her in my arm and hug her. "I'm gonna miss your kisses and your hugs. And you." She said kissing me. "I love you. We'll keep facetiming, don't worry about it."
We get up and Lana go to the bathroom. I start to wear my clothes and when i'm done i go to the kitchen, make two coffee and take a pack of biscuits so we have breakfast while going to get Nikki. Lana comes and say: "Yesterday night was amazing. I can't even walk.
- Hahaha it was worth your desk.
- And your neck." She said laughing. "My neck?" I ask confused. She laughs again and ask: "You should see yourself on a miror" i go in her room and see a really big hickey on my neck. "Wow how am i gonna hide that one?" She hugs me from behind and say: "At least i don't have to worry about other girls. They'll know you have a girlfriend." She said joking. "I'll let every other boys know you have a boyfriend" i say running after her. We started to run all over the house like kids playing. When i finally catch her we started to make out, she places her hands around my neck, letting her head falling behing and bringing my lips on her neck, first i started only to kiss it, then to suck it until it makes a little hickey, she let out a little moan then start to kiss me again. "Now we can go. We'll be late." I say holding her bags. She laughs and we go to the car.
When we got at my house we get up and i open the door, but see no one, i enter Nikki's room and see her sleeping next to Byron. Lana was pretty surprised too. She ask: "You knew about it?
- No." I said then tap on the door and shout: "Get up we'll be late!" They both jump of surprise and were pretty shy because of what i saw. I don't say anything to them. Byron try to say something but i turn my back and go in the living room. I can't believe what i just saw.

Lana's pov:
Well seing Byron and Nikki together was a big surprise. Byron say really weirdly "Umm hii
- Heyy.
- He's angry right?
- I don't know. Now Nikki go get dressed fast i'll wait with Blake." Nikki say: "yeah okayy" i wait for her to get up from bed then i realize she's naked "Oh sorry" i said leaving the room, closing the door behind me. I go see Blake and see him really pissed, but actually i don't really understand why. I mean okay he can be pissed because they didn't told him anything, but it's okay maybe it's not that serious. I sit next to him and hug him. He hug back then i ask: "you're okay?" Before he have the time to answer we hear Byron trying to talk to Blake "man i'm sorry let me explain." Blake say with an angry voice: "we'll talk later. Tell Nikki i'm waiting in the car." And he get down. Byron looks at me confused and ask: "why is he that angry?
- I don't know i should stay with him.
- Nikki is getting ready she won't be late.
- Okay. Well see you soon." I tell him, he hug me tight. Then say: "See you when you need us." Then he kiss me on my cheek. I smile and go join Blake in the car. "Is she ready?" He ask me annoyed. "No but she won't be late." He ignore and put the radio on. I turn it off and ask: "What's wrong?
- Seriously Lana? What's wrong? You saw what i saw.
- Why are you angry? Because they're together or because they didn't told you?
- They slep together in my house and i don't even know they're dating. My bestfriend with my really good friend.
- You didn't even heard Byron's version. You should have listened. And maybe it's not even serious.
- Lana are you hearing youself?
- Are you seing yourself? You're acting like.." Then i shut up. "Like what?" He ask waiting for an answer "Nothing
- Say it." He know what i was gonna say. "Say it Lana!
- Stop Blake. It's stupid.
- Like i'm in love with her right?" I doesn't answer. Then he say: "I really thought you would understand..
- Understand what Blake? Your reaction? Because i don't.
- I'm done with shit. Think what you want.
- Yeah okay" i turn on the radio and we stopped talking. Nikki came in the care said: "heyy
- Hii" i answer. Blake doesn't answer and start driving. Why is he acting this childish? No one were talking in the car. It was really weird. When we arrived at the airplane he stop the car and wait for us to get down. Nikki gets out of the car, i look at Blake and he doesn't do anything so i ask: "You're not coming to say bye?
- I can say bye from here.
- Seriously now?
- Bye Lana.
- I can't believe you're doing this." I say getting out. And taking my bags. I say to Nikki "he's not coming, we can go.
- He's not even saying bye?
- From here." She open her door and say: "Bye Blake." He answer: "Bye" and turn on the car and leave. We enter the airplane and each one of us go her place. I go in the vip section and she goes in the regular section.