Chapter 116

Lana's pov
I spent the day with James for my birthday. I really had fun with him. "So now i'll put you home, you get ready and we go to a club with Chuck. Okay?
- okayy thank you Franco"
We both walk to my house and once we're in front of the porch, i turn to face him and hug him really tight. Everybody forgot my birthday exept him. "Thank you a lot for this amazing day!" And kiss his cheek during the hug. And suddently I see the door opening and everybody shout "SURPRISE!!"
"Oh my fucking god!" I say hugging Chuck. "Thank you so much!" And i go hug every person who came. Mom, dad, Charlie, Chuck , Ben, Ed, Byron, Tom, Kevin, Pam, Anna, Johny, Keegan, Francesco, Barrie, Neil, Patrick,Emile , Bobby, Klaus, Izac, Abel, Courtney, Jaime and her husband, Naomi ... And when it was time to hug Blake and Nikki, i first go hug Nikki "Happy Birthday Lana!
- Thank you." Then Blake hugs me and say smiling "Happy Birthday Lanz! I hope you liked the surprise." I half smile and say "Yeah thank you". Then leave them fast.
Then Chuck came and explain what will happen "They're all sleeping here.
- What? Where? There is no enough place for everyone. There is no bed." She laugh and takes my hand to make me follow her. She takes me outside on the beach and I see that we will all camp outside. There is a big fire, and everything is so well organized. "What did I do to have a sister like you?" I ask her laughing. She answers "I guess you're just lucky" they all get on the beach while i go upstairs to change my clothes. I put on a white short dress and Pam and Anna came and did fast my hair and make up. "Thank you girls. Let's go downstairs.
- You're house is really beautiful.
- I'm planing a new music video here, so get ready to live here with me." I say laughing.

Once i'm on the beach with everyone, i danced with them untill i get tired, so i went to drink something, i saw my dad staring at me. I took my glass and go tell him not to worry i won't drink a lot. But honestly i don't know if he has to worry. I went to sit next to Abel. "Lanz i missed you.
- Me too. We should go have dinner once.
- Yeah of course." I see him taking out weed, and he ask me if i want. I smile and whisper "If Chuck will see me she will kill me." but take it anyway. We kept talking together for while and he said he wants to write a song with me for his new album. I saw Blake staring at me while i was smoking it. Our eyes met and we both look away. "Come let's go back and dance." I say taking Abel's hand and take him to dance with me. I was starting to get high but i didn't care. I kept dacing and moving from someone to someone else. I danced with Abel, Francesco, Barrie, Neil, Byron, Tom, Patrick, Kevin, Ben and ended with Franco. He kept whispering in my hear when Blake was staring. I laughed and get closer to him everytime. I was really having fun. "He's now dancing with Nikki." He whisper. "I bet they don't dance better than us.
- Of course not, but they have a bonus, his dance is sexy.
- You mean dirty?
- Yeah but to be honnest he doesn't know to show he's enjoying it." I laugh and whisper "Then show him how much you're enjoying me. Get your hand lower." He slowly put his hand on my ass and i ask "Is he looking now?
- He can't remove his eyes." I laugh and continue dancing.

Chuck's pov
Lana is really close to James right now, but i'm sure it's just to tease Blake. Barrie came to dance with me, and then he say "I want to punch Francesco.
- why?
- He keeps looking at me like he's better than me.
- Just ignore him. I'm worried about Lana, she's not acting normal and she didn't even drink that much.
- Chuck stop worrying so much about her, Lana knows how to take care of herself, she's old enough to be watched all the time.
- I know i'm just scared that she'll get addicted again.
- We smoked much more together and she never was addicted that much. Let her have fun she'll be fine."
I realized i was overthinking so i decided that tonight i'll let her do whatever she wants.
After we danced all night, it was around 4am, we were all sitting around the fire and Blake brought his guitar. He started to play while we were all talking together. "Blake why don't you play Flipside, while Lana sings." I say. "No no" Lana say. He smile and start playing it. I smile and we all look for Lana so she start to sing. First she didn't.

Lana's pov
Blake played the start many times before i start "Are you gonna hurt me now? Are you gonna hurt me later?" I kept singing when I realized we were actually staring at each other. I know it's Blake's favorite. When we finished, everybody started to applause, i looked away from Blake's eyes and started to smile shyly. "It was amazing!"
I realized Nikki didn't really like it but i understand. "Lana can we talk?" Blake ask wondering what my answer will be. I wanted to say no but i was so curious to know what he wanted so i just get up and start walking on the beach. He follow me, first he was quiet but once we were far enough he ask "What was that?
- What are you talking about?
- The thing that just happened.
- What happened?" I was trying to make him think i didn't felt anything.
"The feelings Lana. I know we felt something." I stayed quiet for a while then say "Nikki must be waiting for you. We should go back. She already didn't like it when we sang.
- I don't care Lana. I did and i know you too." I look at him in the eyes and he add "It's the first time since we broke up that you look at me this way.
- Which way?
- I'm not stupid. And you're not. We felt something, and we feel something. I know you can't forgive me but i want you to admit it.
- Why do you even care, you're with Nikki. If I admit it nothing will change and all i'll feel is pain. So just leave it how it is.
- It will change. I promise." He suddently put his lips against mine, i wanted to resist but i couldn't and just kissed back. Then i put my hand on his torso and gently push him away "We should go back" i say slowly. All he answer is "Yeah you're right." And we walk back to where they were sitting quietly.