Chapter 184

Lana's pov

I did dinner to Blake. He looked so tired. "Did you call her?" I ask him sitting on his laps. "Yeah she insisted we don't come today.
- She needs time to accept what she's going through.
- Yeah i guess. Btw how are you feeling?
- I'm good." He kiss my belly and say "I can't wait to have the baby." I smile and say "I'm just scared to be fat at my wedding.
- Call the wedding planner and make it earlier.
- we have the tour.
- but the ticket are still not out.
- They should have been out today. I'll call Ben."

After talking to Ben we decided to start the tour next week so it end earlier and we get married sooner. There was a problem with the tickets so they were still not sell. We could make changes. "Let's go to bed." I say kissing his neck. He nodds and we walk to the room holding hands. He lays on the bed and say "I'm super tired.
- let me massage you" he smiles and turn. I sit on his back and start massaging him. "Damn it feels so good" I put some relaxing music in and say "try to sleep. I'll keep doing it.
- I missed you.
- Me too. I'm glad i came. I really want to be always here for you when you need it. It's usually me who needs you.
- I'm glad you're here too. I felt so alone while you were in LA.
- I should have came with you. I'm too stubborn and wanted to stay there.
- No at least you're honnest. And you couldn't know about my mom. Don't blame yourself." I nodd and kiss his cheek, and continue massaging him.
When he fell asleep i get up and change into my pj.

The next morning i woke up at 7, since we're going to the hospital around 10 i'm going to my parents 2h. I wrote a letter to Blake and put it where i sleep. I didn't want to wake him up.

When i arrive at my parents house I say hi to my mom and my dad. They tell me "Chuck Charlie and Jonathan are here too. Why don't you stay here?
- i can't. Blake's mom is at the hospital. I want to stay with him.
- Why?
- Cancer.
- Omg. I hope she will get well soon.
- Yeah me too. He's really sad. Anw i'm gonna wake them all up because i'm not staying long." I go upstairs and go to Charlie's room. I lay next to him and hug him. He moans and say "hmmm baby" putting his arm around me. I shout hitting him "eww it's Lizzy" he start laughing and say "i know i'm joking with you." I kiss his cheek and say "don't do that again." He continue laughing and i say "get up i'm staying only 2 hours. I'm going to wake Chuck and Jonatham up."
I go to Chuck's room and see Jonathan laying next to her. I come and lay next to Chuck. She wakes up and panick "oh my god Lana what are you doing here?" Hiding herself. I start laughing and say "heyy" Jonathan wakes up and say "did i just slept next to my girlfriend and her sister?" We laugh and i say "No don't worry i slept next to my boyfriend. Anw get up i'm staying only two hours." They look at me not saying anything. "Come on guys!" Chuck laughs and say "Um Lizz, we can't now.
- Why?" I think about it and remember they're naked. "Oh oh okay sorry" i say leaving the room.

When we all sit in the living room, dad said "Lana we should go visit Blake's mom too.
- I don't know if she wants people to know. I'll talk to Blake and tell you. But it would be nice if you do." Suddently someone knock on th door. Charlie go to open and we hear "Blake it's good to see you." And see Blake coming in.
"Babe hi. I didn't want to wake you up" we kiss and he say "it's okay. I just wanted to see your family. It's been a while." He say hi to everyone. "I'm gonna make you coffee.
- I'll come with you."
He follows me to the kitchen and we kiss. "My mom is going out of the hospital.
- tell her to come live with us.
- We have the tour
- she can stay for next week. I don't want her to be alone.
- but we'll stay at my house. Okay?
- if you want.
- btw you want to tell your parents you're pregnant?
- we should but i'm stressed. They want to go see your mom.
- Listen stay here, at 10 i go take my mom home and you tell your family to come and we tell them together.
- Perfect" he smiles and kiss me. We hug each other.