Chapter 137

Blake's pov
It's around 10pm, i decide to call Lana since tonight i'm alone. "Heyy Lanz
- Blake, hey
- Want to come over? We need to talk.
- 10 minutes and i'll be over.
- Okay, i'm waiting for you."
I lay on the sofa, and turn on the tv, waiting for her. When she's here, we hug each other, and we go sit it back on the sofa. "Listen i know what you want to talk about. About James right?" I just nodd. "Okay tell me. What do you want to know?
- You love him? Or you do this just to hurt me?
- What is gonna change with you? We can't even be together.
- I feel like we're using each other just for sex. We're acting like this recently.. I mean since with you're with James." She takes a deep breath, i realize she wasn't really in the mood. "What's wrong Lana?
- I can't stay long, let's talk about us now, don't worry.
- Do you really love him? And do you even love me? Or are you with him to take a revenge?
- Yeah
- Yeah for which question ?
- Chuck told James to come visit me and stay some days to make me forget you. Me and James are not really together. It's just to annoy you Blake. Understand this. He always knew i love you and that i'm with you.
- So that conversation i heard when i was hiding in the toilet is fake?
- Yeah Blake. James is here to make Chuck believe we're not together and to annoy you. I love you and i will always do. He's just here for me, to distract me from you. To help for not falling hard in love with you again."
I don't really know what to say or even think "So you wanted to hurt me?
- Yeah i wanted to make you feel what i feel when you're with Nikki. To make you feel you're losing me, the same way i'm losing you.
- You're not losing me Lana.
- Blake we both have to face the truth, in 3 days you're getting married and that means i'll lost you.
- But you know you're the one i love. Lana you know it right?
- Who cares? It's not important if we can't be together." I pull her in my arms and hug her. "do you want to stay over for the night? We can talk.
- Chuck and Keegan broke up, i want to be here for her.
- Yeah okay, if you need something call me.
- Thanks" she says giving me a kiss. She lays head on my lap, and i ask her "Why are you angry? Want to talk about it?
- I'm just so tired of everything." I play with her hair and listen to her talking about what's going wrong. We talked for an hour, i made her laugh and then she had to leave. "Thanks babe" she say hugging me tight. I kiss her and say "This will never change, if we lose each other as lovers, we will never lose our friendship, you can always come when you're tired and need somebody to talk."   She smiles and open the door. Suddently Nikki show up. "Hey Lana. What are you doing here?
- Heyy i had to talk to Blake about something.
- Oh why don't you stay?
- No thanks, it's late and i need to go see Chuck" and she walk away.
Nikki came in and kiss me. "i came to surprise you, but it seems you had company.
- Nik, we were just talking. We were making sure we're still good. And she had some problems and needed someone to talk to. Don't forget we were bestfriends.
- i don't like her around you.
- You have nothing to worry about. And you'll have to get used to her anyway.
- Ughh" i go in the kitchen and take a beer. It was around 11h30 pm, i text Lana "sorry didn't know she was coming." I wait some seconds and she answers "don't worry. I was leaving anyway"    I go back to the living room and Nikki sit next to me. "Babe can i ask you something?
- Yeah sure.
- Are you getting married because you love me or because of the baby?" I hesitate what to say but finally decide to lie "because i love you" she kisses me and say "Can i stay over tonight?
- Yeah"

Lana's pov
When i get at my parents home i found Chuck sleeping on the sofa. Izak was still here. "Hey Izak if you wanna leave you can. I'm taling care of her
- Call me if she needs anything, tomorrow i'm taking her to one of my shoots, so she'll distract herself.
- Okay thank you." I walk with him to door and close the door behind him.
I go back to Chuck and wake her up "Babe babe, come we'll sleep upstairs" she nods half asleep and help her go upstairs. I felt like she was gonna cry, so i stayed with her in the bed. I hug her, and she fell back to sleep. I was sleepy too so i stayed where i was and slept next to her.