Chapter 135

Lana's pov
I went to say hi to Nikki, Franco's arm was still around me and Blake was giving me a confused look. "Hey Nikki.
- Hey Lana. I missed you. It's been so long" i fake smile and she say hi to James. Just after it we went to a restaurant. I was sitting next to James, and Blake and Nikki were in front of us. James kept kissing me in front of Blake which was driving him crazy. Nikki suddently say "Oh btw you're all coming to the wedding right?" I look at Blake and James say directly "Yeah we are." I look at him and look back at Nikki and say "Yeah hopefully we are." I fake smile. And she hesitate and ask "And will you sing?" I look again at Blake and answer "If all the team are ready to do it yeah, i can't refuse it to Blake."
She looks at Kevin Byron and Tom and they all say yes. Blake smiles at me. She takes Blake's hand and hold it in front of me. Franco tried to calm me down but i couldn't resist "Nice ring by the way, I saw it somewhere but i can't remember where.." Blake said "yeah it was my mom's ring
- Oh i thought it was the same ring you proposed to me." She give him an angry look but we change the subject fast. Franco whisper in my ear "Bitchy move" i laugh and whisper back in his ear "You'll have to sleep in your room tonight, i have a guest" i say winking at him. He shakes his head and laugh.

After we ate, we went back to the hotel, they all came in my room, since i have the biggest. They sit on the sofa and some them on the bed. James layed on the bed and i just sit next to him. They passed the rest of the day here. Blake and Nikki were weird, they probably fight. At 10pm, they decided to leave and sleep because we have to wake up early tomorrow. I told James in front of Blake  "Baby go sleep in your room tonight, we have to relax.
- I'll miss you tonight" he say kissing me. I smile and say "me too hun, but you know that if you stay we won't sleep." He nodd and leave.
One hour after they left i get a text from Blake "sleeping?
- nope.
- What are you doing?
- waiting for you." I wait some minutes and someone knock on the door. I open, take Blake inside and i close behind me. We start to kiss each other while going on the bed. I lay him down and take off my shirt, he start kissing my chest. "Thank you for today!" My eyes were closed enjoying Blake's lips on my body. "For making you fight with Nikki?
- Nah for coming to the wedding. And because you'll sing" i fake smile. If only he knew how much i don't want to do it. "Why isn't you with her?
- Because you i gave her your ring" he say laughing. I laugh and say "So my plan worked" he continue kissing me and he ask "What about Franco?
- He can sleep alone tonight.
- I hate him. But i just can't do anything about it, you seem to have fun with him"
I hold his head and tell him "Now we are together so let's forget about the world." He nodds and take off his shirt I hold his arm and hold then up, licking his torso. He whisper in my ear "Ride me like you never did" i give him a dirty smile and whisper "I saw you did something i didn't like today, if you you really want i'll have tease you first." He laughs and i take off his pants then his boxer. I was still with mine. "You can't touch me untill i tell you. Okay?" He nodds. "Good boy"
I start to suck his d*ck he puts his hands on my head making me go deaper while he moans loudly. I stop and ask "why did you touch me?" He whisper because i want you so bad. And i'm gonna do whatever i takes to" he say pushing me on the side of the bed and gets on the top of me. I laugh and say "Mmh bad boy" he takes off my pants ,my panties and finally my bra. And say "you like bad boys don't you?
- Finish what you started and show me how bad you are.
- But babe, bad boys love good girls. Remember?
- Oh i'll be as good as you want me too. Tonight i'm yours. You take control.
- Perfect."