Chapter 185

Lana's po

We were all at Rebekah's house, she wanted to come back at her house and not at Blake's one. Rebekah and Blake were still not here. I was changing her bed and bringing some things from the grocery store for her. I decided to cook lunch too with mom and Chuck so she doesn't have to cook anything. Dad and Charlie were cooking dessert.
When they came we all had lunch and Rebekah stand up and say "Thank you everyone for coming. Thank you so much Lana for being suportive, and bringing your family. Thank you the grant family for giving Blake a family he didn't have. This means a lot to me. I know that if something happens to me he won't be alone. So i'm not scared to die." I come and hug her. "You're not gonna die Rebekah. You're strong. A cancer won't kill you.
- i hope i won't." she said trying not to cry. "Mom sit" Blake said and stand up next to me. He look at her mom and say "don't talk too fast. Because maybe Rob will kill me now." dad looks at him weirdly. Blake puts one arm around me and put his other hand on my stomach. I laugh and say "i'm pregnant."
Chuck shouts "WHAT? I'm gonna be an  aunt? Oh my fucking god" and she runs to me and hug me. Charlie came and hug me too "i'm so happy for you Lanz. You always wanted kids." Then they let me go and i look at mom and dad. Dad stood up and go to Blake. He didn't look that happy. "Dad?" He put his arm around Blake and hug him. "That's the boy i always wanted for my girl" we all laugh and he hug us. "Congratulation guys" mom say hugging both of us. Then Rebekah kiss me and say "i'm so happy you're the mother of my grandchildren and the wife of my boy." I hug her and say "i'm happy you're their grandma"
We all eat the dessert and go to the living room sit.
Around 6pm, my family went back home, while i was preparing dinner and making the dishes. After i'm done, i go sit next to Blake. "Thank you so much Lana. For everything you did." His mom said. "It's nothing.
- You can't stay like that. You're pregnant. You need to relax.
- i'm still in my first month don't worry."
Blake put his arm around me and say "Mom is right. I'm gonna bring someone who can do all this. And we're going to tour next week so we won't have time.
- Why don't she go live with my parents?" Rebekah says "No of course not. Guys you're acting like i can't move. I'm feeling fine. And i promise if i ever need something i'll call Patty and Rob. You guys don't have to worry about me." We nodd and she add "Lana  why don't you sleep here?
- No i'm gonna go home and come back tomorrow morning. Thank you anyway.
- Why not?
- It's okay. Spend time with Blake alone. And you know the morning are not always good when you're pregnant.
- it's fine. This is your house.
- Thank you but i'll go home.
- Okay as you wish. But you leave at night not now" i smile and accept. We were sitting together and talking when Rebekah ask us "So what do you guys wants to have? A boy or a girl?
- I want a girl, Blake wants a boy. If it's a girl we're gonna name her Selena, and if it's a boy Stefan.
- Nice names.
- Thanks. What do you want us to have?
- I always wanted a girl. So i guess i would be so happy if it's a girl. But at the end i would be happy with whatever it is." Her phone started to ring, she gets up and say "i'll be right back." I lay my head on Blake's shoulder and ask "how are you?
- i'm fine.
- you're doing a great job Blake. You just don't have to show her you're sad. Even if you are okay?
- Thanks babe." We kiss and he say "You're my only straight, i don't know what i would have done without you. Thank you for being here for us." I put my hand on his face and grab it. Then i kiss him and whisper "i'll always be here. Forever.
- i love you.
- me too"