Chapter 12

Blake POV:
It was morning, i woke up by the voice of Lana talking on the phone in the balcony. She was telling what happened yesterday. She was probably talking to Chuck. "I can't stay like this anymore. I made my choice. I don't know if it's the right choice but i can't anymore." Then she laughed and say "Bye. I love you too"
She come in the room again and come in bed. I pretend i'm sleeping. I wonder what choice she took. "Blake. Blake. Wake up." She kiss my head. This is the best morning ever. I pretend i just woke up: "Hey Lanz
- Come on get up, the sun is crazy, we're going the beach. I ordered coffee and nutella sandwishes.
- Go change in the bathroom and wake me up when you finish." She punch my hand and say "You better be up when i finish" she take her bag and go to the bathroom. I get up and wear my swimming suit fast. She go out wearing her white swimming suit! I thought she would be wearing a dress, she look at me and say "Hahaha good you wear it." She puts on her dress in front of me. She was so beautiful. I took my beach bag and hers, open the door and say "Ladies First" she laugh and go bring the coffee and sandwishes and we get down in the car. I drive to the house and go on the beach. The house was still empty. Lana took her towel and lay on it. I put mine next to her and lay on it. "Lana why are you this happy?
- Because i can finally tan.
- Don't lie to me." She looks at me and say "Make me" i took some sand and throw it on her. She shout "Fuck you Blake! Stop!" I look at her and say "Make me" winking at her. We start throwing at each other sand running everywhere and lauging. She's so beautiful. She say "Catch me if you can" i run after her and suddently i fall down. Lana start laughing so hard and throw a lot of sand on me. I try to get up but she don't let me. She get over me and start putting more sand untill i'm stuck. We were laughing together, it was so good. I was stuck under the sand. Only my head was out. She get closer to my face and say "Btw i forget to tell you something.
- Tell me." She kiss me and whisper in my ear "Are you mine?
- I'll always be yours.
- Good boy." And she kiss me again. And whisper: "And guess what? I love good boys." I bit my lips and say: "Tell me more about it." She kiss me again and say: "I'm yours" She start licking my ear, and turning me on. "I'm all yours" she say again. "Lana you better let me out now.
- Make me" then she start removing the sand of my torso. But i was still stuck and i couldn't move. And she start licking my torso. "Lana you're turning me on stop" She laugh and start removing a little bit of sand. I was laughing then i say "You better run because when you finish, no one is gonna stop me" When she removed the sand from my left hand and she start running and laughing. I remove fast the rest of the sand. And start running after her. She enter the house and go hide. "This house is empty, it will be easy for me to find you" i shout. I kept searching for her untill she push me from behind on the wall and we start making out. I start kissing her neck and go down to her chest. Then she slowly say: "Show me your wild side!" I take off her bra and she start bitting my neck. "You're so beautiful Lana" she put her hand on my mouth and tell me: "Shut up babe", she go down my body and take off my swimming suit. I turn her on the wall, and take off her panties and slide into her while kissing her neck. She start moaning loud and i whisper in her ear: "You love that don't you?" Then she push me on the floor and lay me down. Get on the top of me and start licking all my body, untill she start licking my d*ck. I shout while moaning "Fuck you Lana!" she laugh and say: "you taste so good hun" I turn fast, now i'm on the top of her and go down to her p*ssy and licking it. "Hmm i like pepsi cola" she start to laugh hard then i put my hand on her mouth and say: "it's your turn to shut up now
- make me ;)" and i start kissing her all over her face while she's laughing. I lay down next to her, we're looking at each other. "To be honnest I never thought you're so good at it." Lana said playing with my hair. "To be honnest i never thought you were gonna let me try you" she laugh and get up. "Put you swimming suit, we're going to swim." She says while putting hers. I put mine and we go in the water. We start hugging each other then making out. It was a perfect day. I didn't want this to stop. She took my hand and get off the water. We lay on the sand, she put her head on my torso, and one leg over my legs and she was touching my body with her fingers. I put my hand around her body. I was smiling. She ask "Why are you this happy?
- You were worth the wait.
- Never let me go babe.
- You're mine. Only mine." I kiss her head and she say "Let's sleep now, we will busy tonight." I laugh and we fell asleep in the same position.

Lana's POV:
I woke up before Blake, i was still on him. I made my choice. I want to be with him. I don't know if i'm gonna regret it if we ever broke up but fuck this. I needed him. I was watching him sleep, he was so attractive. "Stop looking at me. It's making me crazy." he say. I kiss him and ask him: "Is it real? Are we really together?"
He kiss my head and say: "Finally."