Chapter 13

Lana's POV
It was 6pm, we were talking while listening music. Blake was smiling, I never saw him that happy. He ask me: "What made you change your mind?" I smile and say: "I always had feelings for you but i was trying to avoid them, when i met Barrie I thought i started to forget you, when we broke up, you were here for me and the feelings came back, then Francesco came i thought i was happy with him untill he asked me to choose, when you took care of me i realize that no one treated me the same way you do. I always was scared to be with you, because i can't imagine my life without you, but after talking about it with Chuck, i realize there is nothing wrong to be with a guy who treat me good. But you, you said you always loved me, why you never told me?
- Because i was scared to loose you too. I never thought you will ever love me. Byron used to tell me that you love bad boys and that i don't have a chance with you. I know he was right but i never wanted to forget you." My face turn red, i was kind of shy, he took my hand, kiss it and say "Let's go take a shower at the hotel.
- Okay let's go." We both get up and go to the car. Blake is driving, we were listening to Springsteen. He ask: "Lana why do you always talk to Chuck and I never heard you once talk to Charlie on the phone? Even your fans, they know everything about Chuck and nothing about Charlie?
- Since we're little, Charlie and I always fight together. When my parents sent me, he stopped talking to me too, Chuck were the only one who didn't left me. I forgive them, i mean my parents and Charlie, but when i started to become famous Charlie were the only one not supporting me. Sometimes we talk but i feel like he wish he never have me as a sister. And he's always busy sometimes even more than me." A tear fell down of my eyes, Blake stopped the car, remove it and say "I'm sure it will be fine with both of you.
- I hope so." He kiss me, and continue to drive. "Blake please i need to smoke a cigarette.
- Let's make a deal, the pack stay with me, you can only have one everyday.
- Deal." He smile and give me one. While i were smoking it, he took mine, smoke it twice and give it to me back:  "You smoke?
- I'm not a smoker but sometimes i smoke
- Oh my god i never saw you smoking one. You know you're attractive when you smoke?
- Really?" He take one from the pack, light it up and start smoking it. "Fuck you stop the car now!
- Why should I?
- Because you're fucking turning me on." He wink at me and whisper: "Tell me more about it."
I unbuckle my seat belt, put my hand in his swimming suit, then his boxer and start rubbing his d*ck. He bit his lips and say: "You're right, this relationship is gonna kill us.
- Who cares, we were born to die." He laugh, then i put down his swimming suit and boxer while he was still driving and start sucking his d*ck. He shout "Fuck Lana" while moaning, with his cigarette between his lips. Then he go on the side of the road, I get on the top of him and we start making out. He say: "You couldn't wait untill we arrive to the hotel right?
- Don't blame me, next time don't turn me on." And i start licking his neck. "Lana we should wait untill we arrive. Maybe there is some paparazzi somewhere." I stop kiss him hard and say: "Let me drive. Because we won't arrive with you." He laugh, and we change sides. I turn on the car, and drive fast. When we got to the hotel, we go fast in our room, and the second I close the door, Blake push me down on the bed, get on the top of me and start kissing all my body then he whisper in my ear: "Now you're all mine." and he bit my ear. I say slowly: "Show me how you treat your girl." He smile and undress me, once i'm naked he take off his swimming suit and boxer, and once we're both naked he slide into me. I start to moan loud, he start fucking me harder "Fuck Blake, faster" he start going faster and faster as i moan louder and louder. He run his hands through my hair and we start kissing each other passionately, i start to scratch his back. He suddently take me to the bathroom and open the water on us. We continue to make out under water, i start to breathing heavy, i put some shampoo everywhere on my body and i whisper in his ear: "Clean me baby" he start rubbing every part of my body while saying: "You're driving me crazy" i start putting shampoo on him and massaging him. After finishing our shower, i lay on the bed, Blake were talking on the phone with his mom on the balcony. When he finish he came set next to me and say: "I will never forget this day, all we did is having sex" i laugh and say: "My legs won't forget it too, i can't even walk.
- Hahaha sorry babe, but this is how I treat my girl.
- And your girl is the happiest on earth." He hug me and say: "let's forget about tonight's plans and sleep, we both need it after today. I smile and we slept.