Chapter 142

Blake's pov
I turn around and run to Lana, everybody was outside but i didn't care. I run to Lana and go kiss her. She kissed back first than push me away "Blake..." I smile and hold her head "Nikki is not pregnant. We can finally be together Lana"
I could see in her eyes she was confused. She look at me in the eyes and say "Tell me it's not a joke" i smile and she jumps on me kissing me. Everyone was staring at us.
Suddently Nikki's father came to me and was about to punch me, but Byron James and Brent stop him. "Nikki knew it wasn't gonna work between us. She lied to me and told me she's pregnant. I'm sorry but this had to happen." Then i look at everyone and "Sorry if you came for nothing, thanks anyway." I took Lana's hand and we went in the car. "Blake i can't believe what is happening.
- Me neither. Let's go home celebrate.
- Don't you think you should call Nikki, make sure she's okay?
- She's not. I feel bad about it, but i can't believe she lied just to keep me." Once we get at his house, he takes me to his room and lay me down. We started making out while he was over me. "I forget to tell how beautiful you are today." I say kissing her neck. "You're not bad too" she say laughing.

Chuck's pov
"James" i say looking at him. He was happy and i didn't understood why. "How do you accept that? She left with another guy.
- Chuck, me and Lana were acting. We were not together. She was still with Blake. Now let her be happy. He loves her.
- i knew it." He laughs and hug me. "Sorry i lied
- It's fine i'm sure he love her." Mom and dad were quiet all the ride back home. Charlie was in a good mood and i was just confused about everything.

Lana's pov
"Hhmm baby" i moan while Blake was inside me. I throw my head back and say "i'm gonna cum!
- Wait a little bit, for me baby" as he continue. "It's amazing" i say moaning in the same time. He suck on my neck and my orgasm came. I was breathing really fast. He was too. He lay next to me and we both stay quiet. "It was amazing" he say laying my head on his torso. "We'll go later to your apartment for you to pack?
- Pack what?
- I'm not going to a honeymoon alone. You're coming with me.
- Are you fucking serious Blake?
- Yeah i'm not gonna waste it. And you're gonna love the place." I kiss his cheek and say "Where is it?
- Where do you want to go?
- I'm lost Blake. You said i'll love the place.
- First we're going to Lebanon, we're staying a week in a hotel on the beach and then we're renting a boat, and i'll take you wherever you want." We cuddle and talk for 30 min then i ask worried "What are we gonna say to everyone?
- I don't know, we'll let things happens. Now we have 10 days to think about it. Send a text to your parents and tell them you're traveling for 10 days and turn off you're phone." I smile and say "We're crazy
- I know, but if i have to be crazy to be with you then okay,I want to be crazy.
- Can i ask you a favor?
- Anything.
- Can you go see Nikki?
- Now?!
- Yeah please. I'm worried about her.
- I don't know Lana. She lied all the time.
- I know but..
- Fine i'll do it. And go pack okay?" I kiss him and say "thanks babe."
We wear our clothes. Both of us turned off our phones. I helped Blake to pack and then he took me home so i can pack. And he went to see Nikki. I feel bad for her, even if i wanted this. I don't know if Blake will talk to her will make her feel better but i think it's for the best. That's why i want him to do it.

Blake's pov
After putting lana at her home i go to Nikki's house. I don't really know what to tell her but i have to talk to her. I knock on the door and she opens and smile, then say "Why aren't you with her? Now nothing is stoping you.
- Nikki i'm sorry.
- I know you are, i am too for lying to you all this time. I thought you will forget her, but you never did. You always looked at her like she's the only girl you've ever seen. You never gave a damn about me. It was all about her.
- No Nikki, i care about you. If i didn't i wouldn't be here begging you to forgive me." She smiles and say "I forgive you. Now please go be with her, because i wouldn't accept the fact we breakup for nothing." I hug her. She hugs back and say "i'm sorry i was just scared to lose you.
- We're still friends right?
- If you forgive me.
- I do, and i'm thankfull you told me it was a lie before it was too late. I'm sorry i couldn't love you like you deserve it. I just hope you'll find someone who can love you better than i did.
- Thanks Blake." She smiles and say "i'm going to France for some weeks, to relax. Maybe we could talk when i come back.
- Yeah sure." I smile back to her and leave. I'm glad she's not mad.