Chapter 198

Blake's pov
Today Lana have an appointment at the doctors to check up on the baby. I hope everything is fine. The wedding is tomorrow so it will be a tiring day for her. I'm glad that Chuck is really helping and making sure Lana is okay. "Babe are you ready?" I ask Lana.
"Yeah we can go. Can i drive?
- Yeah if you want." She takes her car keys and say "let's go." She turns on the car and drive to the doctors clinic.

"Hello doctor
- Hi mister Stranathan, hey ms Grant. How are you?" Lana shakes his hand and say "good, we're getting married tomorrow.
- Aw that's great. I hope everything will be perfect. But don't forget, not too much effort.
- Blake isn't letting me move don't worry doctor" she says laughing at me. He laughs too and say "let's see how the little girl is, can you lay here please?" She lays. I hold her hand and let the doctor examinate her. I can feel how stressed she is.
"Good good. Very good"
I ask fast "She's great?
- She's perfect. Everything is good." Lana smiles and say "thanks god."

Lana's pov
I was happy, our little girl were good. "but ms grant you have to keep taking care of yourself. The stress is never good.
- Yeah of course."
We paid and get in the car. I look at Blake smiling and i hig him so tight. "She's good Blake. She's good." He kiss me and say "Everything is perfect" i nodd and we kiss again. Blake drove us back home. We were such a good mood. When we got home, we sit on the sofa and he start staring at me. "What?" I ask blushing. "Keep smiling. Every second of your life, you're so beautiful when you do." I smile and answer "then stay with me. Every second of my life." We start kissing, but get interrupted with the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Fuck this" Blake said while i stand up to open the door. "Hii Lana
- Ian, hey.
- I'm sorry for coming without letting you know. I just need to talk to you.
- No no it's fine. Come in." He comes in and walk to the living room "is everything fine? Is it about Chuck?
- Actually yeah, it's about her.
- Are you guys okay?" He sees Blake and they say hi to each other. "Um i'm sorry Blake, but i prefere talking to Lana alone.
- Yeah sure. It's okay. I was going to see Brent anyway." He said looking at me. "Are we having lunch together?
- Yeah we can
- Okay great. See you later" i said kissing him and he left. Me and Ian sit on the sofa and i ask "so what is it?
- Umn today i went to see Chuck at her appartement. And Keegan was there.
- Keegan? What was he doing there? They didn't talk together since they broke up.
- Yeah i know. That's why i'm worried. When i came, they were both so uncomfortable.
- Wait you don't think something happened between them right?
- Well actually yeah. I know i'm stupid and i should trust her but i'm too scared to lose her.
- Did you ask her?
- No, i'm scared to get her angry. I don't want to fight with her. Lana, Chuck is the first girl i love that much, i swear she is the perfect girl i met and that i will ever meet. I'm so in love with her." I smile and say "she loves you too Ian, i'm sure nothing happened. I'm not telling you this to defend her, but i know Chuck more than anyone. She stayed with Keegan 4 years, the only time something happened she was so drunk, and she still feel bad for it.
- I came for you to give me advices. What should i do? Should i talk to her?
- Just act normal with her, believe me if something happened you will know. She will probably tell you because she doesn't know how to lie.
- Okay thank you so much. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have come just a thing like that.
- No it's fine. I understand you were worried. Chuck took a lot of time to forget Keegan after what he did to her. And to be honnest we all thought that they were gonna get married. She was probably unconfortable to see him again. He was too to see you. But believe me she loves you. Chuck were with one of my friends before you. I could tell they weren't gonna stay long together, but with you i'm sure you will. You brought light to her life again.
- I hope you're right.
- I'll try to talk to her, but i'm sure she won't lie to you. If something happened she will tell you.
- Thank you Lana. It was nice seing you.
- You're coming tomorrow right?
- Yeah of course.
- Keegan would be there. I don't want you to get surprised when you see him.
- Hahahaha thank you. I'll leave now.
- Bye, if you need anything. You have my number.
- Yeah. You too."