Chapter 20

Lana's POV
When we arrive at home, Blake sat on the table and say: "Bring them" i go in my room and took the papers on my desk. When i came back, Blake was making us coffee. I sat on the table and start singing : "Shared my body and my mind with you, that's all over. Did what I had to do. Cause you're so far past me now. Shared my body and my life with you. That's way over now. Cause there's not more I can do. You're so famous now." Blake run to me and say: "It's amazing!!" I laugh and say: "Thank you babe. It will be the first single of 'Ultraviolence'" Actually this song was for Barrie, i wrote it when we just broke up. Now I want to release it. Blake take his guitar and start playing and I start singing. It was amazing. "Got your bible, got your gun. And you like to party and have fun. And i like my candy and your women. I'm finally happy now that you're gone." I was explaining Blake how i want exactly the music, like always. I always do this, i always know what kind of music i want with the lyrics i write. We stayed like two hours talking about this song. We wrote together some part. It's always good to work with him. I have one song i wrote with Barrie and recorded 'Brooklyn Baby' it will be on this album too. But it wasn't as easy as with Blake to write with him.
We worked on 'Cruel World' untill night. Blake was really tired so he left to his house and I wrote the rest of 'Shades of Cool' and 'Sad Girl' that I started with Rick Nowels. When i finish them i send him an email to show him the work. I already finished two song with him 'Black Beauty' and 'Guns and Roses' I really like to work with him. He's fucking talented and i'm already used to him. I wrote a lot of songs with him. When i look at the clock it was already 7am, i stayed awake all night writing those songs. I really love to write. I go in bed and fall asleep. The next day, while I was sleeping i hear Blake: "Lana. Wake up. It's 12pm" i wasn't able to answer, i was so tired from last night. I just move my head and stay in bed. I lay next to me and kiss me: "Get up Lana, come on." I was still in yesterday's clothes, when Blake realize it he ask: "At what time you went to sleep? Why are you still in your clothes." I tried to talk and say: "seven
- Lana what the fuck? You were writing all night?" I move my head to say yes. He laughs and say: "you're crazy." I smile then he say: "I'm gonna cook something for lunch, get up when you're ready.
- No babe, stay with me." He smile and get in bed next to me. We started to cuddle for like an half hour then we both get up. "I'm gonna take a shower and wear other clothes.
- Mmmh interresting ;)" i wink at him and get in the bathroom. When i get out of the bathroom, i had my towels on me, i get in the kitchen where Blake was cooking and say: "I waited for you." He come to me and start kissing my neck. "You still want me?
- Oh sure babe." He took me to my room and we start making out. Suddently we smelled like something was burning, Blake run in the kitchen and realize he forgot the food. I start laughing at him and say: "You should never cook in the same house of your girlfriend." He laugh and say: "Fuck you. Go get dressed and bring your ass here. You'll help me." Once i'm all dressed up, i go in the kitchen we start to make a pizza. "So tomorrow at what time we're leaving to see your parents?" Blake ask. "My mom want us for dinner so as you wish.
- After dinner do you want to go at Nikki's house?
- No thank you. You can go if you want." He hug me from behind ans say: "But I want you to come with me. And you can meet her.
- I don't know Blake we'll see." He turn and continue to make his pizza. Nobody was talking, i think he realized i don't want to see her. I get closer to him and kiss him on the cheek then ask: "If you really want me to meet her, i will" he smile and kiss me: "Thank you Lana" i smile to him and take my phone to call Chuck: "Heyy Chuck
- Heyy Lanz. How are you?
- I'm good and you?
- Good.
- So will you come to see mom and dad for dinner? Blake will come with me. But i didn't told them.
- Dad like him, i don't think it will be a problem. And i'll try but i don't know, i have a shoot tomorrow morning so it will be hard. But Charlie will be there.
- Oh okayy. Try to come.
- I will. Say hi to Blake. Bye.
- Bye."