Chapter 48

Lana's pov:
When i finally land in LA, i saw Nikki again "Lana.
- Yeah?
- I wanted to tell you something.
- I'm listening.
- I'm sorry.
- For what?
- Everything, i know i did a lot of problems between you and Blake. I'm really sorry.
- It's fine." I didn't want to talk about it,  she was right, she was the cause of a lot of our problems. But i think Blake doesn't really know what he wants. I still can't believe the way we fighted just for a thing that stupid. I got a text from Keegan "Security will find you before getting out, and will bring you to the car. I'm waiting for you outside. See you" he's really kind. I say to Nikki: "Well goodbye, Keegan is waiting for me outside. I have to go."

Keegan's pov:
I was waiting for Lana when Chuck call me: "Hello Chuck
- Heyy
- I'm still waiting for Lana, she's still not here.
- Oh okay just let her call me when she's with you. I'll have to leave.
- That's it?
- Yeah. What do you wanted to be?
- Nothing Chuck nothing.
- Ok bye." She's still angry. I see Lana walking to the car, the security open the door for her. "Heyy Keegan!" She say hugging me. "i missed you
- Me too." I turn on the car and tell her: "Choose what you want on the radio. My CD's are in front of you." She takes them and start seing what i have. "Omg why do you have Born To Die and Paradise?
- i like your music.
- Aw thank you. You should come more to the concerts then.
- next tour i promise i'll come. When it is?
- it starts next month." We kept talking about her album when i finally remember that she has to talk to Chuck. I call her from my phone and give it to her. "Heyy Chucky... Good. Thanks for asking... What did he want?... He just told you about Byron and Nikki?... We fought, he's being so childish... I'm tired now, i'll call you tonight to tell you... I'll give you Keegan." She gives me back my phone and i joke: "She doesn't want to talk to me?
- Actually she said it's fine. She'll call tonight." It seems like Lana doesn't know what happened between me and Chuck... I ask to avoid any question about this: "fought with Blake?
- yeah long story.
- You're okay?
- I'm fine thanks. It's about something stupid. We'll be fine.
- Lana if you need anything just tell me okay?
- Thank you Keegan. How about you and Chuck? How is it?
- We're fine. I miss her.
- I know you're an actor and you're gonna act for this question but i know Chuck and i know it's not fine. She's not talking because she thinks she still can take it. But if there is something just tell me. Chuck doesn't really talk to me about her problems untill it get really bad.
- You know what? Now we go home, you take a nap, and after it we order something to eat and have dinner together and we talk about it. You tell me what happened with Blake and i'll tell you what happened with Chuck.
- Fine with me." I smile to her, she puts on the Nirvana Cd, actually it's Chuck's favorite but i doesn't say anything, actually she probably already know it. When we get home, i show Lana her room: "This is your room for tonight
- Thank you." I help her with her bags and put them in the corner of the room. Then i say: "i'll let you relax now. Feel like home.
- Thank you again Keegan." I close the door of her room to give her some privacy and go in my room. Lana is really like a sister to me. She's always fun to stay with, i really hope things get better with Chuck. I'm gonna talk about it with Lana, she knows how to advice me.

Blake's pov:
I really want to appologies to Lana because i didn't say bye before she travels but i was really angry. And i hate the way she thinks i love Nikki. I was angry because Byron knows everything that happened between me and Nikki and at least i wanted to know there was something between them. And i don't know what's wrong with Nikki, first she's trying with me and once i'm back with Lana, she tries with Byron. I'm gonna wait to see if Lana will call me or text me. I know i was wrong with her but i would never be if she didn't said what she said. I talked to Chuck but only about what happened between Nikki and Byron. Maybe tonight i'll tell her about Lana so she can advice me and tell me what to do.