Chapter 11

Blake's POV
I was still laying on the sand next to Lana. I look at the sky and say: "All those pretty starts shine for you, my love"
I see her writing and ask me "Am I the girl that you dream of?" I smile then she say "All those little times you said that i'm your girl, you make me feel like your whole world" i say "I'll wait for you babe, that's all i do babe, you don't come through babe you never do" she laugh and say "because i'm pretty when i cry" i took her cigarettes from my pocket, i always keep them with me in case she really need one and say "All those special times i spend with you my love, they don't mean shit compared to all your drugs, but i don't really mind" she didn't let me continue and say "I've got my drugs and that, like my memories, i don't need that." Then she get up, take her cigarettes and go away from me, i say: "don't say you need me when you're leaving and you leave again" she looks at me with a hurt face and she say: "I'm stronger than all my men, except for you." I look at her and she say: "i can't do it" and she continue to walk on the border of the beach, she light a cigarette and start smoking. I didn't move from my place, i waited for her for her to finish, then i go next to her, and say "I'm sorry Lana.
- For what?
- For kissing you last time. Let's just forget about it and stay friends. I know it's hard for you."
She take my hand, put it on her face and say "Do it again." I look away, i didn't want to make eye contact with her and say: "if it's not what you want, i respect you, you won't lose me Lana, i'll always be here for you." She kiss my hand slowly, then i look again at her and start kissing her. She's like a drug. I want her more and more everyday. She start to kiss back while touching my face. I whisper in her ear: "when you're ready, all you have to do is tell me that you're mine." She take my head and put it on her neck, i start kissing it slowly. She say "This relationship is gonna kill us" and pull me from her. I stop kissing and say "we were born to die" She laugh and start kissing my neck then say "Sorry for this but i couldn't stop myself
- When you're ready let me know." We sat back where we were sitting and it was like nothing happened, i help her continue the song, she told me it was the first time she write a song that easily. We call it "Pretty When You Cry". At 9 we go back at the hotel and have dinner, we ate sea food. I felt Lana confortable, i was glad of it. Francesco called her, he just wanted to see if everything is okay. Lana was happy, so I was. At 10 we went to the room. Lana was sitting on the bed. She was starting to fall asleep. I took a blanket and place it on the floor. She woke up and say: "What are you doing?
- Making a bed.
- Blake it's okay, we can sleep on the same bed. Nothing will happen.
- Don't worry about me it's okay if you don't want.
- Blake you told me you won't do anything if i don't ask. You're different from other guys, you respect me. I know nothing will happen. Just come,  the bed is big, we won't touch each other." I smile and come next to her. She kiss me on my neck and say "I'm tired, it's been a long day. Thank you again for coming with me.
- I'll go change in the bathroom, you can change here, i won't get out before you finish." I enter the bathroom and wear a short and tshirt. "Blake i finish, you can get out"
I go out of the bathroom and she was wearing a mini short and tshirt. She's so beautiful. We go to bed and sleep. At night i felt like Lana woke up, she was looking at me, i was pretending i'm sleeping. She get closer to me and put her head on my torso. I put my hand on her shoulder still pretending i'm sleeping.