Chapter 149

Lana's pov
After the diner with Chuck, i was driving back home and Blake was with me in the car. "I'm glad Chuck doesn't hate me anymore." He says. "Yeah me too. And i'm glad everything is good with your mom. She's amazing.
- Yeah i realized you became besties." I laugh and he kisses me. Then when he realized i wasn't going to his apartment he ask me "Where are you going? Don't forget to put me home.
- I didn't. I just don't want." I say winking at him.
- Hmmm that's my girl."

Blake's pov
She was laughing while driving. All i was doing was staring at her smile. She's such an angel. I can't believe she's mine. Her laugh was the best thing i've ever seen. "Stop staring at me." She says while laughing. "I can't" i answer.
She parks the car and say "Come let's take a walk." I nodd and we get down. I hold her hand we start walking. We were both quiet but it wasn't an awkward silence but a confortable one. She kisses me and ask "What are you thinking about?
- You.
- What about me?
- How lucky i am, and how this time i'm not gonna let you go. I'm not loosing you and i'm not letting anyone bring you down.
- I love you.
- Much more. What about you? What are you thinking about?
- How all my life i've been searching love in the wrong places, and you were just in front of me all the time. I was just scared to love someone who can treat me well. I was so blind all the time." I put my hand behind her neck and kiss her. "Let's go home" i whisper in her ear. She smiles and say "Why home?
- Because i need you.
- I'm all yours. But we're still far from home." She winks and hold my hand and take me to the car. Then she say "i know somewhere we can go" she drives fast and park on the side of an empty road in the nature. She turn on the music and smile. Then she gets on the top of me on the passenger seat. And we start kissing each other. I start laughing and ask "Are we really gonna do it here?" She start kissing my neck and then she whisper "My neighbors hate us.
- You don't have neighbors.
- who cares." She laughs and take off her shirt. "damn" she shush me and take off mine. "Let me feel your lips on my body." She says. I nodd and start kissing her chest. She throw her head behind and let me take control of her. I slide my hand in her panties and start fingering her. She moans loudly my name, i laugh and say "We should continue home. There is no place here." She get up and get down of the car. She holds my hand and say "there is" i follow her and she start running. We arrive in front of a lake. And i push her on one tree where i start kissing her and touching her. We start making out, both of us fighting for dominance, i finally give up letting her take control. She lays me down and take off my pants and boxer. She start getting undressed and i take back control, sliding in her. She moans loud as i go faster and deeper. Her arms were around my back pulling me closer to her. "You feel so good" i say breathing faster. We start making out again in the same time, letting some moans getting out. When we finally both let our orgasm out, she lays her head on me. After a while we get dressed and she drives me home. "Goodnight baby" she says kissing my cheek. "I had a good night. " i answer her. She smiles and say "Me too. I love you baby.
- Me too." We kiss each other and i get down of the car and wave to Lana from the porch.
When she left i get home and get in the shower. When i'm done i lay in bed and open insta. And suddently someone knock on the door, ugh i'm too lazy to open but i wear a pants and go anyway. "Who is it?" I ask before opening but no one answers. I roll my eyes and open the door. I see a box on the floor. I take it and close the door then go on the window to see but there is no one. I open the box and see a lot of pictures of Lana and a guy full of tattoos when they were young. I don't understand anything. Who is that guy? And who putted this box here? I see all the pictures, and i realized how Lana looks happy in these.