Chapter 6

When we finish the pop corn we go set again on the sofa, Blake put his arm around my neck, i think he saw i wasn't eating so he took some pop corns and put them in front of my mouth, i open it and he feed me. We were watching 'Friends' and laughing, i look at him to see his smile, he always had a perfect smile, he look at me too, i was coming closer to his face, he put his hand on my face, we were more closer, our lips were gonna meet and sudently he moved his face, removed his hand and say: "Lana you're with Francesco" i didn't answer, i didn't know what to say, he's right but i realized today that it's not Francesco that i love. "I think it's better if i go home now, i'll talk to you tomorrow." All i wanted to do now is to stop him, i always felt like i was stronger than all the men i loved but with Blake it's like i can't do anything. I love him. I look at him again and whisper "I'm sorry Blake i don't know what's wrong with me." He hug me and say: "Nothing is wrong with you, we both drank and nothing happened. Don't worry about it." Then he left. Now everything will be weird between us, we both know that we're sober, and that i did this because i wanted to. Tomorrow i'm meeting Francesco, maybe i'll broke up with him. He didn't even call today, he really don't care about me. I needed to tell Chuck what happened. I call her but she don't answer.

Blake's POV:
What the fuck? What happened? Were we gonna kiss? I didn't wanted to stop her, but she's with Francesco and i don't even know if she mean it. She only drank one glass of wine, she wasn't drunk, I wonder if I didn't stop her what would have happened. I'm gonna call her tomorrow she must feel bad. I hope it won't be weird between us now. I need Byron, i have to tell him what happened. I can't wait for him to come back from Madrid.

Chuck's POV:
Lana called me, i am with Keegan we were watching a movie. I'll probably sleep here, but i need to call her back. "Hey Lana! Is everything fine?
- Yeah i guess so.
- What do you mean? Are you still with Blake?
- No he left and actually because of me.
- Why? What happened?" After i told her everything i hear: "Oh my god Lana! What's wrong with you? Why did you try to kiss him?
- Since Francesco came yesterday, I realized that i didn't miss him and after thinking about what you told me last time about Blake, i think you're right. Maybe I never accepted the fact that i love him.
- I knew it! But now what are you gonna do? I mean with Francesco...
- I'm seing him tomorrow for lunch. I think i'll leave him. He didn't even call me today.
- Are you leaving him because you love Blake or because you're not happy with him?
- Maybe both. But if he loves me why did he stop me? We both know that we weren't drunk.
- Lana you know Blake more than me, he stoped you because you're with Francesco and because he will always respect you. He really loves you, not only for having fun, and he told you it's because of the wine just because he doesn't want you to feel bad.
- I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow. I don't want it to be weird between us.
- Yeah I think it's the best thing you can do. I have to leave now. Keegan is waiting for me.
- Ouhh Have fun ;) goodnight hun. Love you
- Hahaha shut up, love you too Lan" i always knew Lana had feelings for Blake even if he's not really her type of guy. I used to like Barrie, but he couldn't stop his drugs for Lana, Francesco is good with Lana but i always felt like he don't really love her and all he wants is to have fun. Blake is different, he never left Lana, never hurted her. I always knew something was gonna happen between both of them.