Chapter 128

Lana's pov
"Hey Lana, i hope Charlie will get better.
- Hey thank you
- And thank you because you let Blake sleep at your house yesterday, you didn't let him drive and risk his life" shit Nikki shouldn't have said this. Now i'll have to deal with the questions. We kiss each other on the cheek to say hi. Then Blake follow her and say "Hey Lanz
- Hey Blake. Thank you for coming." He kiss my cheek and our lips got close without no one noticing. They say hi to the rest of the family exept Charlie since he was still sleeping. Then a doctor came and say "Sorry but it's better if not a lot of people stay here. He needs to get some rest.
- Okay doctor. We'll go stay in the cafeteria." Chuck follow us and say "i'm coming with you"

When we were all there and sit around a table. Me and Blake kept making eye contacts then look away fast. Chuck and Nikki were talking about i don't know what, i was too focused on Blake untill i hear her say "oh by the way i'm pregnant." I look at Blake then look at her and say "Congrats!" with a fake smile. Then Chuck act fake and say "That's amazing! Congrats" i take out my cigarettes and light one. God i just can't stand her anymore. We talked all together about an hour and Nikki say to Blake holding his hand "Babe let's go home. They must be tired and wants to stay with him." He looks at me and say "Yeah you're right." They get up and we say bye to each other. Blake say "About California, It's next week right?
- Yeah we're leaving tuesday.
- Mm okay."
When they left Chuck came and say "that was weird...
- It was? Why?
- I don't know. It's just weird." I laugh and we go back to the room. "Btw Lana, what happened last night?
- What do you mean?
- Where did Blake sleep?
- On my couch. He was too sleepy to drive, i couldn't let him drive. Chuck i know what you are thinking about but no I'm not making Blake cheat on Nikki. We're just friend and we'll stay like this.
- I hope it's right.
- why do you feel that much that there is something happening?
- I don't know Lana. It's weird how you just came back here without no one knowing and then Blake stays with you all night and you guys are so nice to each other after everything that happened.
- Oh so you forgot how we used to be before we get together?
- No but i just have a feeling something bad is going to happen from all this.
- Nothing will happen, just chill Chuck. Everything is fine." She nodds and we go to Charlie's room. He was awake, we hug him really tight both of us and stay all day with him. At 9pm, i tell my parents "Go home, i'll stay tonight with him.
- No Lana, you were here yesterday, tonight me and your mom will stay." My dad say. I nodd and kiss Charlie's head. "Call me if you need anything. I'm coming to see you tomorrow morning.
- Ok thank you Lizz" i smile and go to my car. Chuck came with me, "Want me to put you at Lake Placid or you wanna come sleep at my house?
- I'll come with you. I don't want to be alone.
- Okay. Let's go."

When we get home i lay on a sofa and light on a cigarette. Chuck sit on another sofa and turn the tv on. I get a text from Blake: "Come over tonight if you doesn't want to stay alone, Nikki is staying at her dad's house. If you're staying at the hospital let me know." I couldn't help but smile. I text back "I wish i could, Chuck is staying with me tonight. And she's feeling that we have something, i can't risk it. I really doesn't want to deal with her lessons." I wait some seconds and he answer "Gosh how does she had this feeling? Oh and i'm sorry about Nikki telling in front of everyone i stayed over yesterday night." "it's fine, only Chuck asked why. I don't know how long we can hide it from her. In Cali it will get better, no one will be watching us."
"With who are you talking?" Chuck asks me. "Umm Ben. He's seing if i want an apartement or an hotel. The studio is far from Malibu.
- Oh okay." I look back at my phone and see from Blake "Can't wait!
- Me too babe! I can't talk right now, i'll call when i can." I take off my phone from my hand say to Chuck. "Chucky come we'll cook something. The food at the hospital is just horrible." She laughs and we start making a salad and some pancakes we're taking tomorrow to Charlie.