Chapter 22

Lana's POV
Once we arrive, my mom runs at me and hug me: "Lizzy i've missed you so much" i hug back and say: "you too. My boyfriend came with me, you already know him it's Blake." She hugs Blake and say to him: "you're always welcome to stay here." He smile and say: "Thank you Patty" My family know a lot Blake, he's been working with me since i started to sing. "Where are Dad and Charlie?" I ask to my mom: "they're outside, Charlie's girlfriend is here too, she'll stay there too." I look at Blake, take his hand and say: "Let's go say hi" and we go outside. "Hey everybody" my dad get up and hug and say: "it's good to see you." And look at Blake and say: "Hey Blake" Blake answer: "Hello Rob" then i go to Charlie and hug him then to his girlfriend: "Hey nice to meet you, i'm Elizabeth or Lana
- Nice to meet you too Lana, i'm Sarah." When she said this Blake turn fast to look at her and say: "Sarah" she looked surprised and say: "Blake what are you doing here?" I felt a weird tension between both of them so i ask: "You know each other?" Blake say "Umm yeah" Charlie looked confused and ask: "Really how?" Sarah answer fast: "He's a friend of mine." I take Blake's hand again and say: "We're coming, i'll show Blake the room" Once we're alone in the room i close the door and ask Blake: " How do you know her?
- She's my ex, a long time ago, before i even know you.
- So that's why she were pretty unconfortable." Then my mom knock on the door "Lana can i come in
- Yeah" she enter the room and ask to Blake: "Can i talk with Lana for a second please
- Sure i'll wait outside with everyone." When Blake left i ask my mom: "Something's wrong?
- I know you'll get mad but you and Blake can not sleep in the same bed.
- Why not? It's not like it's the first time i bring my boyfriend here. And you know Blake more than all my friends.
- I know, it's not about him, it's about Sarah and your brother. You dad lied to Charlie and told him that in that house, no one sleep together untill they're maried. He doesn't like Sarah and he think he's protecting Charlie with this.
- Mom, Charlie is big enough to sleep with whoever he wants. Sarah is not dad's girlfriend, who cares if he don't like her.
- I know, i tried to talk to him and we fighted. Now he don't want to talk to me.
- Okay but we only have one guest room.
- Chuck is not here, you can sleep in her room and Blake in your room.
- Okay i'll talk to him.
- Thank you hun." Then we go outside together. I sit next to Blake and hold his hand. Sarah kept looking at us, i tried to ignore her but i couldn't. I whisper to Blake: "Do you wan't to go for a walk with me?
- Yeah sure. Let's go." We told everyone we're going to walk and left the house. "I have a bad new and i promised you i will do some efforts with my parents so i didn't make it a problem.
- Tell me.
- We can't sleep together. Dad didn't like Sarah and he thinks he's protecting Charlie so he lied to him by telling him that no couple can sleep together if they're not married in that house.
- It's okay. Maybe you're dad is really protecting Charlie.
- Why are you saying this?" Blake put his hand on my lips and kiss me slowly. I smile and say: "You're not gonna escape my question." He kiss me again, i put my hands on his face and say: "Blake what happened between both of you?
- She slept with my bestfriend. But maybe she changed.
- And maybe not.
- Lana, don't say anything to Charlie. It's not a big deal. It was like 6 years ago. We were young. Okayy?" I smile to him and say: "She kept looking at us, i don't want to stay there tonight. Let's go somewhere.
- Nikki talked to me, she invited us tonight. You're in?
- In. But we'll have to eat with my parents.
- Yeah i know. It's okay." And we go back to my parent's house. Me and Blake helped my mom cook and to put the table and actually staying a little bit with my mom wasn't that bad.

Blake's POV:
We helped Patty cook and both were really happy. I never saw Lana talking this way to her mom, it's like there were not problems between both of them. "Mom is it okay if we go out me and Blake after diner?
- of course you don't even need to ask me.
- okayy i'm gonna take a shower before you finish to cook. Blake can help you." Lana come and kiss me, then she go to the other floor in her room. Patty cleaning a little bit the table's we worked on then she tell me: "Thank very much Blake
- It's nothing, anytime
- No not only for helping me
- For what else
- Lana changed since she's with you. She used to stay in her room alone when she comes to see us. She never hugged me back when i hug her. It's the first time she spend time with me without being mad. And actually it's the first time i see her this happy in this house since she left it. I can see she's really happy with you, and i know Lana a lot even if i don't see her a lot, it's not easy to make her happy with all her past.
- You shouldn't be thanking me, you should thank her. I'm sure it's time for this family to be one, talk to her she's ready to forgive you.
- You think?
- Yeah i'm sure" a tear fell from Patty's eyes, i smile to her and give her a hug. "And don't worry about her happiness, i'll always try everything i can do for her to smile, and like i already told Chuck, even if it's not with me i just need Lana to be happy
- Thank you so much.
- No you don't have to thank me." Then Lana came and shout: "Let's go eat!" And we all sit in the table. I was sitting next to Lana, in front of us Charlie and Sarah and at the both end of the table Patty and Rob.