Chapter 140

Lana's pov
I woke up at 8am, I start kissing Blake "You're right Lanz, heaven is on earth" i smile and ask "what do you want for breakfast?
- Pancakes.
- Okay" i kiss his cheek, wear a dress and go make him the pancakes. We ate and talked. Suddently someone knock on the door.
I look who is it. "What the fuck? It's Nikki..
- What is she doing here??
- I don't know go hide in my room. I hope she doesn't know you're here." He run to my room and close the door. I take a deep breath and open the door.
"Nicki? Hey
- Heyy Lana. Can i come in? I have to talk to you?
- Yeah come in." I take her to the living room and ask "What's wrong?
- Um, listen it's about Blake. I don't know if you two still have feelings for each other but we're getting married tomorrow, and i just don't like you around him.
- You came here just to tell me to stay away from him?
- Yeah." I start laughing and say "Me and Blake are bestfriends, plus he works with me.. How do you want that to happen?
- I don't know but we're gonna have a child, and with you always being around this child won't have a dad. You know what i mean.
- What do you mean?
- I'm not stupid Lana, i know Blake will fall for you again one day.
- That's not my problem if you can't keep your man. If you don't like me around him, then you'll have to say it to him and not to me." I cross my arms and she say "So i understand you won't stay away.
- No, i don't want to be the reason we're not friends anymore. And if you have nothing else to do you can leave now.
- Why do you hate me this much? Because i stole your man? The one you thought you will never lose..
- We both know that if i want him i'll have him. Now you can leave." I open the door and wait for her to leave. Before she goes she looks at me in the eyes, i give her a mean look and she goes away. Blake get out, i look at him and say "I'm sorry but i couldn't just act nice with her." He hugs me and say "I'm sorry, i'll tell her you told me and talk to her about it.
- Will you accept to leave for her?
- No, never. Don't worry."

Blake's pov
I'm in the car with Lana, she's putting me home. On the way i call Nikki "Heyy baby
- Nikki come over, we have to talk.
- Ugh she told you?
- We're not talking about it on the phone." Once we arrive, i see Nikki's car in front of my house, and she's waiting for me. Lana holds my head and kiss my cheek in front of her. "Have fun with her now." I laugh and thank her. And she leaves. Nikki get down of the car and ask "Where were you? It's been an hour i'm waiting here?
- I was with my mom, and Lana came to pick me up.
- Why Lana?
- Because she wanted to tell me how crazy you acted? Why did you do this?
- Blake don't blame me. It's all her fault. It's been two weeks i feel i'm losing you. We will have a baby you can't leave me for her.
- Nikki you're acting so childish. Me and Lana are bestfriends. And why did you hack her? Are you sick?
- Who told you this?
- Lana's menager knew from some friend. I can't believe you did that. You hacked that picture of her right? The one she sent me before we broke up.
- I hate her okay? Did she told you what she said? She said she could have you whenever she wants. How could she think that?
- Yeah she told me. She's provoking you. Don't let her." She started to cry and hug me tight. I take a deep breath and hug her. "Can you forgive me?
- Nik stop, this is stupid. But you are acting wrong. Me and Lana will stay friends, and i'm getting married with you tomorrow. This is the end of the story. Accept it and get over it.
- Does she knows i am the one who leaked the picture too?
- No, she only knows for the account. But Nik do you realize Lana blamed me for this? Promise me you will never do something like this again...
- Promise me you'll take some distant with her.
- No Nikki, i'm working with Lana and i'll do it untill she stop singing. And we're staying friends untill we die. Get over it.
- Okay okayy but tell me you love me.
- I do" she smiles and kiss me.
"Now i'm going to get ready for tomorrow, girls have a lot of things to do." I smile and she leaves. I went mom's house to help her get the house ready because tomorrow the guests are coming.

At 10pm, i went to a bar and drank a little bit. What am i doing? How am i losing Lana like this? I didn't just hurt her but i'm huring myself.