Chapter 163

Lana's pov

After Jonathan left, i made a coffee and worked a little bit on my laptop. I couldn't stop thinking about Blake. Suddently someone knock on the door but I know it's him. "Lana open that damn door." I let him talk without saying a word. "Everything will go back to the way it was. Just open the door." I sit in front of the door and just hear what's he's saying. "Baby please." I get up and put my hand on the lock, i open it and run to my room closing the door.

Blake's pov
She finally unlocked the door. I open it but there is no one. "Lana?" I start saying all around the house untill i realized she's in her room. I open the door and i see her facing the window not looking at me. I put my hand and her shoulder and turn her. But she close her eyes and still not look at me. I put my hand on her face and kiss her lips. She push me away and try to leave but i catch her hand. "Lana talk to me." She doesn't say anything. "At least look at me." She doesn't but i hug her tight and i feel her tears on my chest. "Baby look at me please." She look at me with broken eyes. I kiss her cheek and whisper "everything will go back to the way it was. We're gonna fix that together okay?" She nodd and hug me back. "I'm sad and i'm tired of everything." I hold her hand and take her outside. We sit on the beach and i put her in my arms. "What happened that night?" I ask her playing with her hair. "I'm not ready to talk about it.
- lanz why?" She gets up and say "i think you should go. I shouldn't let you in anyway." and walk back inside. I follow her and ask "Lana what's the deal? Why are you doing this? It's been 2 weeks you're avoiding us all. You can't lock yourself and ignore everybody.
- Blake leave. You can't understand.
- Then explain me.
- I can't ok? Now leave.
- What's stopping you? Huh?
- What do you want to know? Why i was there? Why i slept with Jim? Why i letted him hurt me? How he died? Why i didn't visit? What?
- You slept with him while i was in prison?
- Yeah. I even kissed him and we did had sex. Are you happy now?
- I can't believe it. You know what? Ok stay alone. I don't care anymore. And call Jonathan and have fun with him if you want. I should have stayed in New York. It was all a waste of time. Now i'll tell Chuck you're really great because she's freaking out and i really never want to see you again.
- Good. Now leave.
- yeah i will. I can't believe you knew where he was and didn't tell the police
- You really don't know me."i nodd and leave the house.

Lana's pov

When Blake left i run to my bed and start crying. I did all this for him. To get him out of prison. Jim killed himself because i love Blake and this is what i get. Chuck start calling my phone. I'm sure Blake already told her everything. I answer and just listen but don't talk. "Lana. Hello? Lana? Listen Lanz, if you're here just talk. I know you need to. Blake told me what happened. I just need to know you're okay please." I turn it off back again.

Blake's pov

I'm so pissed right now, i'm in a hotel near to Lana's house. Chuck calls me. "Heyy
- Hey Chuck.
- How are you?
- I'm really pissed to be honnest.
- Blake listen, there is a story behind this i'm sure. Don't overeact this fast.
- Stop defending her Chuck. I know she's your sister but how can she. 
- I know Lana and she loves you. I called her, she answered but didn't talk.
- Jim was her first love. She never really stopped loving him. That's it. Me and Lana are done.
- Blake she can't live without you. Lana loves you more than anything.
- She lived without me for 2 weeks. She can do more easily.
- You're talking like this because you are angry. But you didn't see her when you were in prison. She promised everyone she will take you out no matter what.
- That's why she didn't come to visit. She was messing around with Jim.
- Omg wait!
- What?
- Lana. She did it to get you out.
- This is bullshit Chuck.
- I'm not kidding. Blake think about it. She was with him all night. Jim took her phone because he knew she was gonna call the police. When i gave her phone she said she knew it was in Jim's drug bag. When i came to take her, her body was blue from the hitting. Even her face. Jim never hitted her face. The blue he used to keep was somewhere people doesn't see. So they must got in a fight because he knew she came to save you.
- So she went where he was and told the police so they found him?
- Yeah i think. But why Jim killed himself? They have proof Lana didn't kill him.
- This i don't know. But i have to leave. I'll go back see Lana. I can't believe i was blaming her.
- i'm coming to LA now. I don't care about that shoot.
- Okay. Bye".