Chapter 88

Lana's pov
"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I say, pretending they didn't saw anything. I can see mom is pretty upset, dad is actually smiling, probably trying not to laugh. Before they answer i notice Chuck and Charlie coming near us from behind mom and dad. I shout "Chuck! Charles!" And run to them to hug them and to ignore their reaction. I whisper "Thank God you're here"
Chuck ask "why? What happened?
- mom and dad saw us.
- Saw you with who? Lana explain.
- I was with Blake, at 2 seconds to have sex with him." Charlie start laughing and hug me. Chuck stop us and yell "You're back with Blake and i don't know?! What a bitch!" I laugh and say "it all happened yesterday after we talked. I'll tell you guys everything when i can. Now let's go join him, he must feel really bad with them." We join them, dad was sitting next to him, they were all quiet. The show starts in 5 minutes. "Mom Dad can i talk to you?" I say, trying to make things less weird. We get out of the room and i start by saying "Come on, it's not like you didn't know i do this with my boyfriend." Mom holds my hand and say "This is not the problem, but at least lock the door. No one has to see you and Blake having sex
- Mom. We were just kissing. Um without my dress.
- I'm sorry i over reacted but it's weird for me to see this. I'll apologize to him." i hug her and she walk back inside, while i was huging dad he whisper in my hear "it's good to see you back with him" i smile and we all go to stage.

Tonight was a really good show, Blake and I made the public crazy when we danced together. I was really happy my family is here. After the show they came with me to meet some fans. Then we all went to have dinner. After dinner we went to the hotel, my family were in the second flour, while we were in the 4th. "Goodnight babe" Blake say while walking to his room. I make a sad face and say "Come with me to my room." He laugh and say "I was waiting for you to say it
- Well we have to finish what we started before the show" i say winking. He laugh and put his arm around me, and we walk together to my room. When we got in, i go to the bathroom and remove my make up. Blake was waiting for me, when i finish i get out of the bathroom, and see him staring at me and smiling. I smile back and get closer to him, i hold him from his neck and start kissing him, he put his hands on my hips and push me gently to bed and gets on the top of me. I smile and say slowly "Oh i miss that" he start kissing my neck and making me moan. He puts his hand under my dress and i take the other one and put it on my breast making him touch every part of my body. He kept sucking on my neck. Then he gets up and try to take off my dress, while i take off his shirt. I push him to the wall and start kissing his torso, then go back to his face. "i love you so much" i say between kisses. We start pushing each other on the wall while making out. He took the flower from my hair and throw it down, and slide his hand in my hair. I take him and push him to the bed and lay him down. I take off his pants and his boxer and start rubbing him, he start moaning loud. I get on my knees and start sucking him. "oh my god. Yeaahh" he moan again, holding my hair. When i stop i start sucking his torso making sure i'm leaving marks. He turn me on the bed and get on the top of me, taking off first my bra, and licking my boobs which makes me moan even more than i was already. He goes to my stomach and make me arch my back, and remove my panties with his teeth. "You're so wet baby" he whisper between kisses on my body. "Fuck me" i moan. He open my legs and slide his tongue between them "Ahhh Blake!!" I say pulling him closer. He start laughing and kissing my stomach again. "Do it please" i say begging him. He start teasing me "How much do you want it?
- Blake do it! Now!
- Beg me.
- Fuck you!!" He laugh again and slide his dick inside me. Whispering in my ear "You meant fuck me"
I laugh as he start to fuck me hard making both of us moan. I start sucking his neck while he was going faster. After a while we were both exhausted. We were laying in bed and talking. "I'm cold" i say, he start to cuddle me place a kiss on my forehead. "I'll bring you you're pijama." He say getting up. When he comes back he help me wear it, and wear a boxer and a sweatpants. We cuddle again and both fall asleep.