Chapter 95

Blake's pov:
I went with Lana to the supermarket, she will cook Lemon Chicken Dijon. We just got home and she started to cook while i was putting the table and the plates and preparing everything. "Blake we forgot the wine! And i want to make a dessert. Can you go buy me the missing recipes?
- Yeah sure."

Lana's pov
I gave my keys to Blake and he went to buy what's missing. It was already around 8:30 pm, i was in the kitchen cooking when the door start ringing. It's probably Blake. I open the door and say "you was fas... Oh hello Patrick
- Hello Lana." We shake hands and i add "Blake went to buy some things. He must be here anytime now b
- It's okay don't worry.
- I'm still not done cooking, where would you like to stay? In the living room or the kitchen.
- I'll stay with you and help you." I fake smile, and go back to the kitchen as he follow me. I text Blake "You dad is here. Don't be late.
- i'm buying the wine, i'll come just after it."
While doing the rice, Patrick break the silence and ask "how can i help?
- I just want to change, can you make sure the rice doesn't burn?
- Yeah sure." I go in the room and lock the door after me. I just want Blake to come back, i hate being alone with Patrick. I wear a little sun dress and and put some make up to waste some time. Then i go back to the kitchen, and  finish the rice and the sauce. "you look beautiful" Patrick say looking at me. "Thank you" then he ask "Are you gonna leave him?" I turn around to face him and say "Who? Blake? Why would i leave him?
- You don't remember me right? Lizzy." I sigh and say "i do, but i changed
- Why did you left?
- You knew it wasn't serious Patrick. I was too young and messing around." I turn back avoiding eye contacte with him. I feel his hand on my arm rubbing it as he say "I don't blame you, we can start all over again." As his hand start getting closer to my face. I couldn't believe what was happening, and i was still surprised that i couldn't react. Once his hand is on my cheek he say "We both know that even if we try to change, we can't do it. Blake doesn't have to know. I miss you Lizzy" and he throw his lips on mine, touching my butt. I push him away from me and try to hide my tears "Are you fucking crazy? I really love Blake and i can't hurt him with something like that. And you shouldn't too. He doesn't deserve this, he already suffered too much you never carred about him when he was younger, don't make it worst now.
- Lizzy you were the reason i used to not care about him. Now i can have both of you, you can too.
- Liar! I'm not the reason. You were cheating on your wife way before me. I remember every word you said about your family.
- You were probably on drugs or drunk." He say laughing. "You really didn't change" i say leaving the kitchen. He catch me from behind and push on the wall, and start kissing me neck not letting me move. "Leave me alone!" I start shouting.
"Stop fighting Lizzy. I know you want this. I know you love Blake. But like i told you he doesn't have to know, we can have fun how we used to. Remember? We used to stay together for a week untill you run away for no reasons. You little bad girl. I know you still have this side of you, stop hiding it."  Before i have time to answer, someone knock on the door. I push him away from me and run to open it, knowing it's Blake. Thank god he's here. I hug him tight "Awch Lana my back" i get back and say "i'm sorry i forgot." "Hey dad.
- Hey Blake. How are you?
- I'm fine and you?" I take the bags from Blake's hand and go in the kitchen leaving them alone. I feel like i want to cry but i have to stay strong.
I can hear Blake and Patrick talking together, and laughing. Blake have no idea his dad never changed, i can't take this happiness away from him, but he needs to know what happened. Tears started to fall from my eyes and i decide to cook the cake now so i don't stay with Pactrick. Thank god he's here. I hug him tight "Awch Lana my back" i get back and say "i'm sorry i forgot." "Hey dad.
- Hey Blake. How are you?
- I'm fine and you?" I take the bags from Blake's hand and go in the kitchen leaving them alone. I feel like i want to cry but i have to stay strong.
I can hear Blake and Patrick talking together, and laughing. Blake have no idea his dad never changed, i can't take this happiness away from him, but he needs to know what happened. Tears started to fall from my eyes and i decide to cook the cake now so i don't stay with Pactrick.