Chapter 186

Blake's pov
Today is the first tour day, we're touring only in America which shouldn't be so tiring for Lana and the baby. Our first show is in Texas, we were all getting everything ready. Lana was in her changing room, while me and the rest of the band were making sure all the instruments are good. Chuck is with us taking care of Lana. She broke up with Jonathan, they are still good friends but it didn't work out. Lana and him are still friends too.
Before we get to stage i go check on her.
I knock on the door of her changing room and Chuck open. I go in and Chuck say "i'll let you guys alone" i nodd and she close the door behind her. "You look so beautiful" i say kissing her neck. "no baby don't turn me on, we don't have time for it" she said hugging me. We hear Ben shouting "Where the fuck is Blake?" Me and Lana laugh and she says "i think it's time to go. You're in trouble" i roll my eyes and we kiss one more time. Then i go.

Lana's pov

We're not telling the fans i'm pregnant. It's still too early right now.
"Lana your turn!" Ben said. I go on stage and wave to everyone. I missed this already.

After the show, Blake came to my dressing room and we locked the door. We start kissing when i hear "hmm hmm" i look behind me and see Paul. "Oh my god!" Me and Blake get away from each other and i say "Paul! How are you? It's been ages!
- Lana, i'm good. I'm sorry i interupted you." He shakes hands with Blake and they introduce themself. "What are you doing here?
- I was in town and i saw you were making a show. So i just came.
- The last time we saw each other was probably in 2012. At the GQ awards in London.
- Yeah how can i forget." I laugh getting unconfortable. I slept with him like 5 times while we were working together, it was not serious tho. I wonder why he came back. "Anw i came to ask you if you and Blake could make a cover for the magazine. I hear you're getting married and i thought it was a good idea.
- I hope you don't mean like one of the photoshoot i did 3 years ago..." I say laughing. "No don't worry not nudes.
- well.." I look at Blake to see what he wants and he say "it would be a good idea, but we have a problem, we have to find time.
- I will bring the team wherever you'll be. And the interview can be on email.
- Well i guess we can do it"
They shake hands and Paul hugs me. "Thank you! We'll focus more on Blake. Anw i'm gonna leave now. I'll send you an email to give you more info." We said bye and he left. "Isn't he the guy who grabbed your boob" i nodd and he say "I hope he's not gonna grab my dick since he said he will focus on me" i laugh and say "don't worry he won't"
Chuck comes in and say "who is that hottie that just left?
- Paul Solomons.
- What? isn't he GQ director
- Yepp. He wants a photoshoot and an interview.
- I'm coming with you guys." Blake laughs and say "for him or for the work?
- Maybe for both
- Well this guy saw your sister naked and even grabbed her boob
- Ohh yeah i remember" Chuck did a weird face. Probably because she knows what happened between me and Paul. "Let's go to the hotel. I'm dead" i say. Blake puts his hand around me and say "Let's go"
Chuck takes her camera and we leave with the bus.
When got in the hotel me and Chuck got in our room while Blake went in his. We wear our pjs and lay on the bed. Chuck asks "how are you guys gonna tour when you have a baby? I mean you can't take him with you when the baby is young.
- I have no idea. Maybe i'll stop touring. Just making some concerts and albums.
- Do you really want this?
- No i don't. But it's what i have to do for my child.
- i don't think this is the best thing to do.
- I see no other idea.
- Are you gonna sacrifice all your life?
- Yeah. I always wanted a family. I always wanted to sing too but never expected to be that famous.
- Woah you're gonna be such a good mom Lana. But i think you can find another solution.
- Last time i talked about it with Blake. We said we can make 1 show every 2 weeks so we don't need to tour. Or he'll leave the band and find another stable job. But it won't be the same without him.
- A lot of stars have kids and sing. You should talk to Ben about it.
- I did. He said they leave they children at the grand parents house or with a baby sitter which is not gonna happen.
- you can leave them at mom and dad's house.
- What about the school?
- So go live in New York.
- Nah. We already talked about this. I want to live in California.