Chapter 179

Lana's pov
It was time for Blake Chuck and Jonathan to go to New York. I say bye to each of them kissing them, then they leave. When i find myself alone i just bring my laptop and start working. I decided to call James, i miss him. "Franco!
- My Lana! how are you?
- I'm good and you? I miss you.
- I miss you too. Why don't you come over?
- Um what do you think if we go have dinner somewhere or something. I don't feel like staying home.
- Deal. I'll come get you.
- Ok, i'll get ready. Thank you"

I went to my room and started to get ready. I decided to send a text to Blake a text to avoid problems. "Baby when you get to nyc let me know, i am going to have dinner w Franco" after like 15 minutes Franco called me to tell me he's here. I hug him tight when i see him and he kiss my cheek. "It's been a really long time" i smile and say "yeah i missed you
- i do too. So i heard you're getting married.
- Yeah. It's time for me to create my family.
- Too bad" i laugh and ask "why?
-if you're marrying Blake i know you won't mess around with me anymore. You don't even it when you're with him." I laugh and roll my eyes. "You'll be fine.
- No my dear, you should convince yourself that you are gonna be fine because i am still gonna have fun while you're stuck with one man
- Blake's really good at it don't worry about me.
- Not as good as me. You're the one who said it." I laugh and say "Shut up i'll be happy with him." He laughs too and answer "I know. I am joking. I'm really happy for you
- Thanks." I say smiling. I know he's joking. He acts the same with all girls.
We stopped in a stand making hot dogs and ate in the car. Paparrazi saw us and  took pictures of us but thank god i already told Blake i'm with James.
"James James! Are you happy for Lana and Blake?" "Lana where is Blake?" "Lana when is the wedding"
James open the window and say "Yeah i'm so happy for her but she will stay mine forever" i laugh then he close the door. "You're so stupid" i say.  "Btw i finished my book of poems. Want to see it?
- Yeah of course.
- I hope you don't mind you're on the first page?
- Really.
- Yeah. Take it from behind." I take it and look at it "wow the first page looks good" it was James face with a tattoo of me on his neck. "There is 2 or 3 poems on you." I start to read some poems.
"Niceee!! I like it
- Take this copy. I still have one copy at home. They will be in shop next month.
- Aww thank you."
While we were on our way back home Blake text "i'm home now, sorry my phone died. Call me when u can! Hope u r having/had fun"
Once we were in front of my house i ask him "You don't want to come in?
- I'm tired thank you.
- Come on.
- It's 1am Lana.
- So what now you're telling me that you sleep early?" He laughs and say "okay i'll stay a little bit"
We get down and he come over. I get him a beer and take a diet coke for me. "I'll call Blake before he sleeps. I'll be right back okay?
- Yeah sure"

Blake's pov
I was in bed waiting for Lana to call me when she finally did. "Heyy baby girl
- Hey my future husband.
- So you had fun?
- Yeah a lot. How was your flight?
- Good but i'm tired. I'm already in bed. What did you guys do?
- We went to eat hot dogs and stayed in the car, now we're home. He'll stay a little bit.
- You just got home?
- Yeah we kind of went to a road trip. He drove like 2 hours.
- Hmm okayy. I'm glad you had fun.
- Thank you babe. I miss you though.
- I do too.
- I'll let you sleep. And James is waiting in the living room. Goodnight baby.
- bye babe"
I'm not worried about Lana and James. I know they are good friends and that there is nothing more than that. He really knows how to make her feel better, something i'm still trying to work on. With him she's always laughing, i know it's his job but anyway. I trust her and i trust him. Actually i'm glad she's not alone, i just don't want her to be lonely. And Lana likes his company since she's a big fan of him since she's 17.