Chapter 21

Lana's POV
When our pizza are done, i bring a beer to Blake and take a diet coke for me. While we were eating, i say: "Chuck say hi. She have a shoot after tomorrow, maybe she won't be able to come.
- And Charlie?
- He'll be there.
- Okayy good, or it would be weird.
- They don't even know you're coming.
- Lana tell them! What if they don't want me?
- They'll have to deal with it.
- Lana why are you saying this?
- Because they hurted me. And they act like nothing happened. Our relation when we're alone is not like when you see us in concerts. We all act like nothing never happened in front of fans. They do some effort but i can't forget how they left me.
- Lana, they love you. Everyone do mistakes, move on. Forget your past. I'm sure they're really trying to make things better.
- They are. It's about me, not them. I'm still not over my sad past." He hug me tight and say: "It's over. You'll never be alone anymore." and kiss me. I'm really lucky to have him in my life. "I should forgive them and move on right?
- You should, but take your time and do it when you're ready. If you don't mean it just don't do it." I smile and say "Thank you Blake. For everything." Then he kiss me again. When we finish, i went in my room to pack my bags. We'll stay 3 days at my parent's house. And we're leaving here tomorrow at 12. "Stay here tonight" i say to Blake, he say: "Don't you get bored of me?" i laugh and ask: "No! Why? Do you?
- Of course not" he say kissing my neck. "Let's go to your place bring your things and then we come back here and we can say to Byron to come.
- Fine with me" Once i'm done with my bags, we went to Blake's house, he texted Byron to come to my house tonight so we can pass some times the three of us. While helping Blake with his bags, i found a polaroid picture of him and a girl. I ask him while showing it to him: "Who is this girl?
- It's Nikki." I didn't say anything. She's a beautiful girl, i hope she's not into Blake. The only way to make sure is to go and see their relation. When Blake finish packing we went to pick up Byron and continue to my place. When we arrive Blake went to the bathroom. I go sit next to Byron and ask him: "Byron, did ever something happened between Blake and Nikki?
- She tried once, but Blake is crazy about you. Don't worry about it. They're only friends.
- I hope so. I really don't want to meet her, but Blake want me to do it.
- I think it's better if you do. So she knows she don't have a chance. I mean no one would choose her over you.
- Aww thank you Byron" then Blake came back and ask: "About what?" I didn't know what to answer, Byron say: "For killing you if you make her sad." I laugh then Blake say: "Don't worry not gonna happen." I laugh again and say: "You better not" My phone start calling, it's Francesco. I didn't want to talk in front of Blake so i went in my room without telling them who's calling. "Hey Fran
- Heyy Lanz. How are you?
- I'm fine and you?
- I'm fine.
- So I was wondering if we could go have dinner together tomorrow? I miss you.
- I'm sorry, i'm going to see my parents tomorrow.
- Your parents? Why? Is there something? Don't you hate go see them?" I laughed and say: "Yes but last time i went to see them was with you. So it's a long time ago.
- Yeah how can i forget?
- Yeah exactly." We brought a hotel room so we can stay together alone and have sex, we didn't even stay with my parents. Francesco ask: "How about next week?
- Fine with me.
- Great, see you soon then.
- See you." I had a big smile on my face then Blake enter the room and ask: "With you were you talking?
- With Chuck." I don't want him to know i was actually talking to Francesco because i don't want him to worry. Then i did some hot dogs and we ate with Byron. When we finished, Blake go on the sofa and Byron follow him. I turn on the tv and go sit next to Blake, i put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Blake's POV:
Lana's head was on my shoulder, i was talking to Byron and i didn't even realize Lana fell asleep on my shoulder. Byron look at us and smile then say: "Who knew?
- Who knew what?
- You and Lana will be together. I'm really happy for you, both of you are really happy together. I never saw Lana like that, she's always smiling and happy, so you are.
- Thank you man.
- Well I guess she's tired, you must be too. I'll take a cab, stay with her.
- It's okay, i'll put her in bed and i'll bring you to your place.
- Blake i can go home alone." I laughed, we say goodbye and i took Lana to her bed. I remove my pants and my tshirt and get in bed next to her. I put her head on my torso, and put my arm around her. I know she likes it, and i start watching her sleep. She's such an angel. Then i see her smile, i smile too and she whisper with her sleepy voice: "I love you" i kiss her head and say "I love you" and she fell asleep again.

Lana's POV:
I woke up before Blake, it was 9am. We were in the same position as yesterday. I tried to remove slowly his hand from me so i can go cook something but he woke up. "Sorry babe i didn't want to wake you up.
- Good morning." He say with his sleepy voice. I kiss him and say: "Good morning hun" he smile then i ask: "What do you want for breakfast?
- I just want you to stay here with me." I hug him tight and say: "I'm all yours
- Say it again
- I'm all yours Blake. I'm all yours.
- It sound amazing coming from you." I smile and hug him again. "God, i love you so much" he whisper in my ear. I smile and we start cuddling in bed. At 10 am we get up, Blake put on a short and a white tshirt, i go in my dressing room and took some clothes then go back in my room. I start to get dressed when Blake came out of my bathroom where he was brushing his teeth: "look we're matching" i said smiling and showing him my short and white shirt. He smile then hug me from behind. He took my dress and undress me slowly. I turn to him and we start making out slowly, i was wearing just a bra and my panties. His hands were in my chest ans mine were on his hair. When we stop i say: "Thank you for coming with me.
- Anyrime. But promise me something.
- You can ask whatever yoi want.
- You're gonna make some effort with your parents." I roll my eyes then say: "just for you" then the someone knock on the door. Blake say: "Get dressed, i'll open." I smile then he left. When i finish everything i get out of my room and go in the living room. Blake and Chuck was sitting together and laughing. I shout: "Chuck!
- Heyy girl" we hug tight. Then she say: "I came just to say bye
- i wish you could come
- yeah me too. But keep talking to me, i'll miss you guys." I hug her again then i made breakfast for the three of us. We ate then we left, chuck to her apartement and us to the airport.