Chapter 177

Lana's pov
Me and Blake were having breakfast when Chuck came. "Hey guys.
- Hey Chucky.
- So what are you gonna do today?
- Well having dinner with uncle David..
- What? Since when you even talk to him?
- Well he wants to meet Blake." She laughs. "What?" I ask. "nothing. It's just weird
- why?
- He'll be happy you're not with Barrie." I laugh and say "Yeah. Btw yesterday Franca came over." I told her all the story about Francesco.

While Blake was taking a shower and Chuck went to the grocery store, i decided to call Francesco.
"Hello?
- Lana Hey. How are you?
- I'm good and you?
- Well i'm good.
- You don't sound good.
- I've been better.
- Did something happened?
- I'm tired of everything. The movie. Work. Girls. Everything.
- Then do something about it Francesco.
- I'm not inspired anymore. You can't understand. Anw congratulation for you and Blake.
- Thank you. Listen Fran, you can't stay at home like this.
- Don't give me advices about it Lana. When you feel down you used to stay at home for days. I can do it too. And now everything is going great for you. You're building your family while i'm making my mother's dream come true. Just focus on your life while i focus on mine.
- Well no you're not focusing on your life by staying like this at home, and you know nothing about what i've been going through. And i'm just trying to help. But yeah i knew it's a bad idea anyway.  
- Don't try to help when you're the main problem.
- Oh so now it's because of me?
- You can't understand Lana. Leave me alone.
- I understood you, but i'm sorry i'm marrying Blake, if you like it or not.
- okay than don't come and try to fix things.
- fuck you Francesco." I say and turn off the call. I text Franca "I'm sorry i tried but i can't help someone who doesn't want help" 
Blake came back and saw i'm angry "What's wrong?
- Francesco is a dick
- You called him?
- Yeah and he's blaming me for marrying you." He roll his eyes and say "he'll get over it"

At 6am we started to get ready, Chuck will stay at home with Jonathan. I was in my room trying to find what to wear after i took a shower and suddently i feel Blake's hands around my waist, then his lips on my neck. "Hmmm" i moan letting him kiss me. I turn around and put my hands on his face and start kissing him. Then i whisper "we don't have time right now. I have to get ready." He nodds then i add fast "actually we do but we have to be fast" he laughs and take off my towel. After we had fun, i finally decided to wear a blue dress and i putted some make up and Chuck helped me do my hair.
Just before we arrive Blake ask me "Are you stressed?
- A little bit. But it will be fine." Blake park the car and we get down and knock on the door. My uncle opens and say "Hey guys" "Heyy" "Hey sir"
He smiles and say "Call me David
- Okay David, i'm Blake.
- Nice to meet you, come in" Blake holds my hand to unstress me and we get in saying hi to my uncle's wife and then hugging Jason. "i'm so happy i get to see you again, i had so much fun yesterday." Blake and him do a sort of hand shake. And we all go sit in the salon. "So Blake? What did you study before playing for Lizzy?
- I got a master in business.
- Wow and you gave up this just to play guitar?
- Yeah, i really really love to play. And that way i spend more time with Lana" he said to my uncle winking to me. I laugh and surprisly even my uncle laughed.
When it was time to eat, i helped Jessica (my uncle's wife) put the table. I was in the kitchen with her when my uncle came "Jessica please leave me alone with Lizzy. I need to talk to her" she nodds and leave. I just stay quiet and wait for him to talk. "I'm sorry Lizzy, for that fight with Barrie. I shouldn't have talked to him the way i did.
- well it's a little bit late.
- Yeah i know. And i'm sorry about it. I never knew how to talk to you.
- It's okay. I'm over it.
- I like Blake, he's nice and i'm happy for you.
- Thank you" i say smiling. He hugs me and say "i'm so proud of you Lizzy, for who you became. I'm so sorry for always getting mad at you because you wanted to be famous. But i'm so proud of you now" i hug him back and say "i forgive you. I'm happy we got to fix things."
After it we all had dinner, it was great. Me and my uncle kept talking about my work and life. After a really fun and good night we went back home too tired to do anything. We directly went to bed and slept.