Chapter 85

Lana's pov
There was only one hour left before the condolences ends. Almost everybody left, some close friends stayed. Keegan and Chuck were together and Charlie was with Lory his new girlfriend. I've met her. She's really nice. Finally a normal girl for him. Blake was still there, he kept staring at me, i was trying to ignore it but it was too hard. He gets up and sit next to me. We both stay silent. He put his hand on mine and ask "You allright?
- Why are you staying here? You knew i didn't want to see you.
- In case you change your mind. I want to be here for you whenever you need someone.
- I hate it when you're here for me. It hurts me.
- Why?
- Because i hate the fact that after all i did to you, you're still here. After you've seen me with Francesco, after all the times i told you i hate you. Whatever i do, you care about me and you want my happiness.
- Lana i'm the one who told you to move on. I can't wish you bad things for my choice. I can't blame you for loving someone else and be happy." I get up and run outside. He follow me and hold my arms and ask "What's wrong Lana?
- That's why you hurt me. Whatever i do, you will never hate me. You're the reason i couldn't be happy with Francesco. Everytime i try to move on you're right there." He put his hand on my cheek and ask "Can i take you home?" I say yeah without even thinking. I text Chuck to tell her to not wait for me and that i'll leave with Blake. We walk to the car without saying a word. He start driving, i took a cigarette from my bag and start smoking. "You all right?" he ask. I didn't want to answer this question because i didn't even know what's the answer.
"Which flight are you taking? The one tonight or tomorrow morning?
- tomorrrow morning. What about you?
- yeah me too.
- I'll come to pick you up.
-It's okay Chuck will get me there.
- Chuck will seriously wake up at 5 am?" I laugh and say "Fine i'll wait for you" he laugh then say "The guys will travel today, so i guess it will be the two of us. If you want i can change my place and sit next to you.
- Yeah why not." When we finally arrive , i open the door then look back at him and say "Thank you Blake." He hugs me, and our faces met, our lips were getting closer ang closer. My heart started to beat fast, i put my hand on his torso and push him away and whisper "I think i should go" he nodds and i get off the car. I wave to him and i go into the house. Chuck was already there, when she saw me she ask "What happened out there?
- What?
- I saw you Lana.
- I don't know. I don't know if he still loves me. I just need him back." I hug her. She rubb my back and say "Let things happen and stop thinking too much about it." Then Keegan comes and hug me too, then he say "Franco called me, he wants to see you before you go on tour again. Do you want to go out for dinner to change your thoughts?
- Yeah sure."
Keegan is really like a brother, i'm happy Chuck found a good guy in her life, she really deserves it. I enter Charlie's room and say "Charles, we're going to have dinner with Keegan and Franco. Wanna come?
- Thank you guys. I'm going to Lory's house. She's traveling after tomorrow. We just want to catch up the time we lost.
- Tell her to come with us.
- Nah thank you, we want to be alone." I run to his bed and hug him "My little brother is growing up" kissing his head. He laugh and say "You understood what i meant" i laugh and joke "Use protection.
- Fuck off Lizz" i wink at him and leave his room and go in mine to get ready. After one hour, Franco came and we went to a restaurant. Me with James and Chuck with Keegan. I told everything that happened with Blake to Franco. He couldn't not joke "Even if you get back with Blake, when we're in Coney Island you know what happens." I laugh and say "I'll make sure not to go with you while i'm with him." We laugh and join Chuck and Keegan inside the restaurant. After we laughed together and had fun we go back home. Before James leaves he told me "If you want to be with Blake be with him. Don't let anything stop you. Don't be scared of anyone.
- Thank you for your advices." I kiss his cheek and say "See you soon.
- I'll come to a show, and you better be madly in love when i see you." I smile and we say bye to each other.