Chapter 7

Lana's Pov:
Today i'm seing Francesco, he finally called, we're gonna meet at 1pm at an italian restaurant. I have to call Blake, i'm really nervous, it's gonna be so weird. I'm going to do it when i come back, i need to get dress up to go. When i arrive at the restaurant, Francesco was talking on the phone, when he saw me he just put it down and get up. He tried to kiss me on the lips, i just moved my head and sit down. "What's wrong babe?" He asked "Do you want to know what's wrong? Maybe younot calling me anymore? Francesco i should be the one asking you what's wrong?
- Lana it's not my fault if i'm busy. You know that sometimes i just can't call you all the time.
- You can at least text me, it's not a reason." Suddently a fan came, i was angry but when i saw her i smiled at her :"Oh my god! Are you Lana Del Rey? Oh my god i can't believe it!
- Hey hunny, hahaha yeah it's me"
Francesco rolled his eyes.
"Oh my god hii francesco! Can i take a picture with both of you?
- Hey, thanks but i don't really like pictures. I can take the picture if you want" i give him a weird look and say :"it's okay we'll take a selfie" i took the girl's phone and took a selfie with her. She was so happy, i still can't understand how a picture can make fans so happy. They're so cute. "Thank you so much Lana! i love you so much. I'm gonna leave you both alone. Bye
- Bye sweetheart. Love you too" i waited for the fan to be far from us and look at Francesco: "Listen Francesco, i can't do this anymore. I don't blame you because i understand you want a normal life, and i love you but i can't chose between you and the music. I don't feel free anymore with you. I just can't continue.
- I understand. And i don't blame you for choosing your dream. Actually i wanted to talk about it with you. I think it's better for both of us if we stop now before it get more serious.
- Thank you for understanding. And i'm sorry.
- Don't be sorry. But can we just stay at least friend?
- Yeah of course." We ordered each one a pizza and ate it. It was good, i felt good because he wasn't my boyfriend anymore but my friend. It didn't went bad, it all i wanted. When we finish, we get up and say bye and left. While i was driving i was happy. Maybe this relation was really great but it's not what i needed, it was hard for both of us. When i got home i call Blake: "Hey Blake.
- Hey Lana. How are you?
- I'm fine and you?
- I'm fine. What's up?
- Um i'm calling to tell you sorry for what happened yesterday. I don't know what happened to me.
- Lana, nothing happened don't worry about it. I told you, we drank and it didn't mean anything.
- Blake come on we both drank only one glass, we were totally sober.
- Yeah i know, but just don't worry about it. You are francesco, you have some problems with him, we didn't think. But nothing happened.
- I was with Francesco..
- What do you mean? You broke up?
- Yeah today i had lunch with him and we just broke up" After talking to him for 1h30 and telling him exactly what happened all i wanted to is see him.
I called Chuck to tell her what happened and she was happy that it went good and she told me that Blake is totally in love with me, so i need to go for it. I don't feel bad, i mean i'm happy that me and Francesco will stay friends now.
But now i need time for myself. I'm thinking of buying a new big house at the beach. I will search on internet somewhere beautiful. I have a lot of little houses, and i brought my parents a big house, now i want one for me and i always wanted it on the beach. I open my laptop to search where i can find one. After 5 min i found one big house in Malibu at 3million dollar. It's a really nice one and i'm ready to pay it. I want to talk about it first with my family. Maybe i'll sell my LA house because it's not really in security, last year a fan enter in the garden. I'm gonna go see it next week. I just got a text from Chuck: "Tonight, Keegan Blake you and I are going to have dinner somewhere. Keegan wants to see you before we leave to LA"
I text back: "I'm waiting for you at 8, I don't really want to go out. Paparrazi are crazy on friday nights" And then i text Blake: "Tonight, bring your ass here, Chuck and Keegan are coming we'll chill here before they leave to LA, they're coming at 8, you can come when you want"
"I'll be here in one hour" he answers.
I have time to prepare myself, i'm gonna change and wear a dress.