Chapter 4

Lana's Pov:
Just after Blake left, Chuck told me that he texted her to let her know i'm okay and told her everything. I told her about the pictures i saw on twitter. Chuck never liked Francesco, she always say he's with me just for fun and money, but Francesco have a good job i don't think he needs money. She was so angry at him. After talking for an hour, we decide to go shopping together. We brought both of us some clothes, at 1pm we decided to go have lunch somewhere. I had a good time with Chuck, she always know how to make me smile. "Lana i need a pizza so i'm not gonna ask you what do you want, we're going to eat a pizza.
- Hahaha okayy as you wish.
- I wanted to ask you, Blake slept with you?
- I asked him to stay because I was scared that Francesco come back, and the security couldn't come yesterday. He slept on the sofa,but at night he was checking on me and i was crying so he came to stay with me and i fell asleep on his shoulder.
- He's always taking care of you, i think he loves you. And i think something will happen between both of you.
- Nah you know he's my bestfriend. And i'm still with Francesco, and Blake is not really my type, i like when i'm with him but..
- But he's a good guy and he's not your type because he don't hurt you, and i don't care if you will leave but i told him to come.
- I'm not letting you stealing my bestfriend ;)"
When Blake came, we all ate together and laughed together. Blake asked me if i talked to Francesco, Chuck and him advice me to broke up with him but i still love him, i don't know what to do. After the lunch Chuck went to see Keegan and Blake came with me at home. We decided to watch a Tim Burton movie. During the movie i needed to smoke a cigarette, i told Blake i'm going to the toilet but actually i was searching for my pack in my room, i wasn't finding it. "Are you searching for this?" Blake said behind me, holding my pack of cigarettes. I didn't know what to say, i'm supposed to stop smoking, but since all the problems with Francesco i couldn't stop. "Lana why didn't you stop smoking? And why didn't you tell me?" I explain everything to him and we talked about it. We went to continue the movie and then Blake left. I watched tv and at 10:30pm i texted Francesco: "I'm ready to talk you can come tomorrow" i wasn't ready to talk but i missed him. He answered: "I miss you, i can't wait till tomorrow i'm on my way" 30 minutes after Francesco was here "Hey baby i missed you" he hold my hand and try to kiss me, i let him. "Lana I'm sorry about what happened, i just need you now. Can i stay for the night?
- Yeah you can sleep on the sofa." Francesco laughed and said: "Baby seriously you're mad just because i asked you to chose between me and the music?
- No i'm not mad because of this, i'm mad because just after you left yesterday you went to see another girl
- You were with Blake too.
- Francesco, Blake is my bestfriend and i don't look at him the way i look at you. And just for you to know Blake came for not letting me stay alone with Barrie because he was coming to give me back my keys.
- Yeah i'm sorry, this girl is just a friend of mine, i was telling her about you. There is nothing between us i promise, but you know paparazi, they only post the more awkward picture to start making fake stories." I know he was lying but i didn't want to lose him so i smiled at him, he took my face and kissed me slowly. I missed this, i missed him a lot, i know it was wrong but i couldn't stop. At 1am i got tired "babe i'm tired i'm gonna go to bed, you can come when you want" Francesco was watching Tv, he said "I love you" and i went to bed. I start thinking about today, about Blake and what Chuck told me, maybe she's right, maybe he's not my type just because he never hurted me. To be honest i thought i would be more happy because Francesco was here but i'm realizing that all he want is sex and have fun. But I don't know if i'll be able to see him with someone else. I'm starting to wonder if something happen between me and Blake, will he ever hurt me? All I was thinking of was him and the way he treat me. I even think he made me forget Francesco a little bit. Francesco came in bed with his boxer, he touched my butt than i removed his hand and said: "Not tonight, i'm tired.
- Tomorrow i'll have to leave i have a shoot, maybe we can have lunch after tomorrow.
- Good for me. Goodnight
- Goodnight sweetheart"