You "Don't" Own Me.

Start from the beginning

"Oh fück" she moaned, followed by a buzzing sound.

"Y/n? I'm going to open the door" I tap on the door then opening it slowly. I see her holding the vibràtor over her panties, i smirk.

I push Alexis inside the room and she stumbles making herself fall on the floor.

Well, that's what you get for wearing heels.

"Brendon who is she?!" Y/n stands up, her fists bawled up.

"Listen I need to explain something.." I help Alexis up onto the bed.

I close the door and lock it. I walk towards y/n, I sit her down next to Alexis.

"Well, I own both you and Alexis. Since we are married..I own you, and well, I um" I bite my lip as both of them look at me with different expressions.
Alexis is with a calm face and y/n with a mad/sad And confused expression.

"Y/n, I bought Alexis. She will be staying with us, because she is our slave"

"Brendon, why the fuck do you want a slave?"

"Because maybe I'm a horny fuck and you are sometimes lazy to pleasure me. So why not have a slave who can do your job at home and you can chill with me. And maybe she can join in on the action"

"Brendon Boyd Urie, you're so fucking stupid" she face palms herself.

"If you both don't do what I say, you will be punished. Understood?"

"Understood" Alexis nods.

"You can't tell me what to do" y/n folds her arms and gives me a cute pout.

"Then you will receive your punishment" I walk towards her and pick her up. I throw her over my shoulder, and walk on the other side of the room.

"Alexis, turn around baby"

She nods and turns around slightly. I put y/n down on her feet and I push her down on her knees. I start unzipping my zipper, pulling down my pants along with my boxers. I grab her head and inch her head closer to my pëňīs, she doesn't open her mouth. So I align my tip with the middle of her lips, I force my way In. She takes my whole pëňīs in her mouth,she moans softly. She starts bobbing her head back and forth, twirling her tongue around the tip.

"fuck" I groan, I pull her hair. I push her head further down, her gag reflex triggering but, I don't care. This is her punishment. She massages my bàlls which was something new but something I enjoyed so whatever.

Once I let myself climax inside of her mouth, she swallows every single bit. She removes her mouth from my pëňīs, I help her up and as she is walking back to the bed I slap her àss hard.

"Alexis, love, you can turn back around" she turns to face me and she chuckles.

"Fuck you" y/n spits.

"Please do" I smirk.

...............................

Y/n's corset is now on the floor along with Alexis's. I pull my chair closer to the bed, biting my lip. I pick y/n's black gloves and throw them at them. Which reuslts in them turning tonme hissing, but they go back to where they left off. Alexis starts kissing y/n's breast, she flicks her tongue on her nīpple, making y/n's back arch. They both moan as y/n slips her hand inside Alexis underwear, Alexis buckles her hip making her moan even louder.

"Shit" I groan, as I'm watching my beautiful wife have sëx with the slave. I knew this was a good idea.

"These have to come off baby" Alexis purrs in y/n's ear. She nods shyly, Alexis pulls down y/n's underwear once its on the floor, she kisses her stomach down her mid drift. She take the fish net tights hem in her teeth and pulls them down slowly.

She cups y/n's püssy, hovering over her she slide a finger in her.

"Mm" Alexis moans. She slides her finger in and out of y/n. She kisses y/n's neck, she bites her earlobe, whispering something inaudible since y/n is moaning so damn loud.

But I've made her scream before so...

Alexis adds two more fingers, pumping slowly but deeply. After a few minutes of finger fücking the shit of my wife she takes her fingers and sucks on them sensually. Y/n gets up and takes Alexis's hand, pulling her up. Y/n hops off the bed, Alexis lady regions now facing y/n. She pulls her panties down along with her tights.

"Get on all fours" y/n smirks, leaving a kick kiss on her thigh before she does so.

Alexis does what she says, her àss facing y/n. She gets on her knees, then pulling her àss to her face. Alexis let's a loud moant out once y/n starts using her tongue.

Y/n squeezes Alexis's and pulling her hair every now and then as she eats Alexis's bøøty.
Y/n lifts her head up when about like 5 minutes passed, she flips Alexis over and lays next to her. She presses a kiss on her chest and falls asleep in her arms. Alexis kisses her forehead, then wrapping her arm around her waits which eventually makes its way to y/an àss. They fall asleep in each others arms, naked.

How can someone like them make you climax three or four times?

"Sweet dreams sexy mother fückers" I chuckle when I place the blanket over there body.