Prologue -- Introduction

Undesired (adjective)

~ Especially of an act or consequence) not wanted or desired.

Mate (noun)

~ A fellow member or joint occupant of a specified thing.

----

Lee Hae Hee, an OVERWEIGHT girl that no one has desired to be with. And the fact is, no one actually cares about her. As cliché as it is, she is an orphan, with no friends and people to depend on. All she wanted was to live a normal life after she leaves the orphanage.

She is very optimistic and kind, even though the world treats her like shit. She believes that people are kind even if they don't show it on the outside.

EXO, a group of 12 vampires that are so-called the most handsome and powerful group in the immortal world. Most of them are arrogant and has a very high expectation of their own mate so that wish that she will be a perfect person.

Not until they meet their own mate.

GOT7, a group of 7 werewolves that have secretive identities in the immortal world. They lived in the mortal world among humans for over 300 years. They are kind, warm-hearted and very friendly.

And they met Hae Hee, the undesired mate.

---

Other characters not mentioned with either be long-term or short-term cameo. Just for your information, the chances of other kpop groups appearing in this fanfiction is super high! XD Please look forward~

_galaxystarz ♡