Reject Redemption (Episode Two)

Start from the beginning

"What about me An-"

"No Thalia. Now people get moving. Gonna start rolling in two minutes!"

~~~~

"Welcome Mentors, and Rejects!" Leo Vadlez shouted from where he stood in front of a mansion. "In a moment you will be allowed in the mansion to explore, and get to know each other. But don't get too comfortable. The first challenge is right around the corner. And no I won't tell you what is until then. So, are you ready to see your new home?"

Those in front of him cheered in response and Leo smiled and stepped out of the way. "Then enjoy!"

The group rushed inside the camera were quickly switched so a quick pan of amazing looking room could be seen before going back for the Mentors and Rejects.

The six of them hauled their suitcases up the stairs and onto the second floor in a hall where three of the rooms had a gold star with a name in it while three other rooms had red Xs with names. Further down the hall they would find doors to two separate bathroom but for now the six focused on finding their rooms.

Thalia practically ran to her room (where the camera was not allowed to follow) and Luke went into the room with his name next to it the room itself was big. A large bed sat across from a large TV mounted on the wall. It also held a few dressers and from what he assumed was a large closet. But best of all it had its own couch,  coffee table, and mini fridge. A smile found its way to Luke's face as he dropped his luggage as flopped down on the bed. "This won't be so bad," he said to himself putting his hand behind his head. "I mean it's for charity."

The camera switched to see as Jason walk into a similar room to Luke's and after looking around he cracked a smile. The camera then went to Nico in his room who was already putting clothes into a dresser.

"Mentors and Rejects wanna come back!?" A voice shouted throughout the house. In response the six emerged from their rooms and followed the sound of the voice shouting, "I haven't got all day!" They followed it back to the front of the house where Leo stood impatiently.

Once all gathered in front of them Leo cleared his throat and spoke. "So, it was assumed that as soon as we got here you all would avoid each other for a while but that's not gonna happen cause we're gonna dive into our first challenge!"

"Already?" Will asked surprised.

"Yup," Leo smiled widely. "This one is semi simple compared to what you'll be doing the future. Since there will be no singing for the Rejects in this first challenge."

Most nodded in relief.

"Oh thank the gods," Percy muttered. Jason glared at him but Percy shrugged before whispering, "Hey I'm on your side but I'm also going to be realistic here."

Jason opened his mouth but Leo cleared his throat loudly. "Thank you," Leo said once he had their attention. "Now this challenge is all about getting to know one another and of course getting the audience to know you too. It is a short songwriting challenge," Leo said slowly to emphasize and dramatize everything as the camera captures reactions.

~~~~

"That was the moment I knew I was fucked," Luke told the camera in a one on one session.