Nobody had had dinner so George ordered some pizza. When it arrived, all four of them ate dinner together. George and Liz were on one side of the table and John and Paul were on the other. George and Liz were talking most of the time and Paul and John kept kicking each other's foot under the table and giggling.

John suddenly stood up and held up his drink. "Cheers! To George and Liz who have allowed me and Paul to stay with them so that we don't have to hide out love away!" The other three stood up and tapped each other's glasses. Paul and John kissed after tapping each other's glasses and George and Liz did the same.

"I love you, Macca." John said.

"I love you too, Johnny." Paul said and kissed him.

George and Liz mocked them, "I love you, Lizzy." George said.

"I love you too, Georgie." Liz replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh shut up." Paul blushed.

John loved it when Paul blushed. He thought it was the most adorable thing.

"We're just messing." Lizzy laughed.

They all sat down again and finished eating their pizza.

"Dessert anyone?" George asked.

All three nodded.

George went to the freezer and just pulled out two tubs of ice cream.

"This should be enough." He laughed.

"I hope so." John joked.

George and Liz shared a tub and Paul and John shared the other. Paul saw Liz get ice cream on her lip and watched George kiss it off. Paul wanted John to do that to him so he purposely left extra ice cream on his lip.

"Really, Paul?" John asked.

Paul blushed again. John couldn't help it if Paul was blushing. He leaned in and kissed him. The two giggled.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm stuffed." George groaned.

The other three nodded in agreement.

"Well, it's past midnight, I think George and I are gonna head to bed." Liz said.

"I think we are too." John said.

"But I wanna stay up." Paul whined.

"We will, Macca." John smirked.

"Oh..." Paul smiled.

"Oh my God." George said slightly disgusted.

"And what were you two gonna do?" John asked.

"Shut up." George said but he knew it was true.

Liz let out a laugh knowing it as true also.

George was waiting for Liz at the bottom of the staircase and when she did come, Liz jumped on George's back and slid her hand up George's shirt. George kept her up by holding on to her thighs. She kissed George on the neck as they went up the stairs and into their room.

Paul looked at John with begging eyes.

"No, Paul." John said knowing what Paul wanted.

"Please!" Paul begged.

"I'm not carrying you up the stairs!" John said.

"Please, Baby!" Paul exclaimed and made a puppy dog face.

"....oh alright," John finally said, "but you're not getting on me back.

Paul looked at him confused. John took Paul's hands and wrapped them around his own neck. He lifted Paul up by his arse so that their chests were touching.

Paul giggled and wrapped his arms and legs around John. John carried him up stairs and shut the door behind them when they made it to their room. John laid Paul down first and then got back on him. John put his fingers through Paul's dark hair.

"You're so perfect, Paulie." John said wanting Paul to blush again.

Paul did and John kissed him.

"What was that for?" Paul asked pleased.

"You're so cute when you blush." John admitted.

Paul blushed even more this time. And John kissed him even longer.

"So do I get a kiss every time I blush?" Paul asked.

John nodded his head.

"Make me blush, Johnny!"

John did happily.

"You're so beautiful." John said making Paul blush and then he gave him a kiss.

"Again, Johnny!" Paul said desperately.

John didn't even say anything this time, he just slid his hand up Paul's shirt. Paul blushed tremendously, getting him another kiss.

"One more?" Paul asked.

John lowered his body onto Paul so that both of their leather pants were right on each other's.

Paul blushed more than ever before and John kissed Paul once again.

"We should do this more often." John smirked.

"We can now!" Paul squealed.

"Do you want to?" John asked.

"Yes, John, yes!" Paul shouted loud enough that George and Liz heard.

"Are they..." Liz asked.

"I think so..." George replied. "Do you wanna..."

"Yes." Liz answered.