The Beast I Am Fighting

I could laugh at this twisted fate that wraps duct-tape around my mouth to keep me quite.
I could even bite the hand that lays gently over my mouth incase I even tried to speak past the restraint.

But here's the thing it wouldn't change a thing,
Nope, nothing everything would still be the same.

The same people who look at demons that shush me but they would never reach out to help me.
I guess you could ask why I wasn't trying to save myself and why I gave up the willingness to fight,
then I'd tell you that I really haven't gave up on anything.

It's just the hold these monster have on me is to strong to fight off with simple struggling.
They laugh as I try to rip them all away from me which only causes the grip to tighten and hurt me.

But no one cares or offers me a hand instead they carry on walking away leaving me to the beast.
One thing this beast doesn't realize is there's always a way to kill everything.

I will not be destroyed.
I will be the one duct-taping the beast the same way he did me.

It's all in a matter of time.
I will rise to the sky,
you don't always need wings to fly just look at a plane.
I will float away past everything.
I will find my little piece of Heaven.

No one is stronger than the person I need to be.
I'm just waiting to come out of my cocoon then I will break free.
These chain were never meant to hold me but to be a nuisance in my path to shape me into the person I was made to be.

I will fight the beast to be released.
I will become me,
a piece of freedoms game.

Free From The Beast.