The Horror Of This None-Escapeable Memory

One day I'll call upon its memory even though it turns my blood ice cold,
even though it scares even the darkest creatures of the night.

I'll finally tell the story of how I got my light pink jagged scar.
Yes, I'll even pick back up the knifes blade.

For some reason this both terrifies and delights me these things called dark desires.
Maybe it's not good to call upon my Edgar to be answered with my Poe when I'm already crazy.

There I go creating a storm of deadly emotions again.

In the background I can hear the blood dripping.
That's why I'm thankful you placed your hands upon my face because I was getting lost once again to the other dimension.

Are you really ready for this story friend?
Are you really sure?
I'm sure after I tell you,
you'll hear the screams too.

There is no turning back once you begin.
But I'll still let you in the haunted room if that's what you are wanting.
Or maybe you should run far from this place because the monster is awake once again and you'll never really accept him.

Escape from the scars but I'm afraid you might not get that far because every story has a voice that speaks without beckoning it in.

I used to write poems like this one all the time. Scary I know but as I got older my style changed some. I got inspired to write this after seeing a horror book cover and some real life things.
Plus I love Edgar Allen Poe!
All my images come from The WattPad Covers App expect my cover.