Angel

I wish you wished me a happy birthday and right now I wish you were holding my hand.
Your voice is missing and so is my peace.

I don't have anybody to kiss my anxiety away.
No one to hold me in their arms and tell me that it will be worth it when I meet my end.

You are the only person I want to make me laugh and smile, but you were the one person who made me cry and lose my mind.

Hundreds of bedsheets were stained by my mascara.
I just want to touch your face one more time and call you mine.
Who else would let me call them silly little names or tell them jokes that aren't really funny and laugh anyway?

You were my sunshine but now you've gone away,
you let Heaven touch your wings now she won't give you back to me.

So now as I stare at the photograph in my hand I see two different people one with a broken a soul and one that turned into an angel.

I will forever live without my chess board complete you are the missing chess piece.

You are the one angel I want to catch me when I fall.

But deep down I know you've never left me I can feel it each day in the linger of touches of air and sometimes I smell your cologne.

Even still I can't help my slight despair, but I can feel my faith growing each day.
One day we will meet at Heavens Gates.

I just can't wait to see your face.
One day you will complete my broken soul and help me grow my wings so Heaven can see me.

What do y'all think I should write my next poem about?