"Hey!" I heard Annabeth shout as she sprinted after me and a car honked its horn behind us.

"What?" I asked her confused when we reached the other side.

"What do you mean 'what?' You just ran out into traffic!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Boston Rule Number 1. You won't cross the street at all if you wait."

"So you just want to be hit by a car?"

"I haven't been hit yet," I pointed out starting down the street. "Plus if you're gonna be hit at all it's gonna be by a taxi. Those guys don't care."

Annabeth rolled her eyes but followed me down the street nonetheless. We made small talk as we went, she told me about her dad and younger brothers before she stopped suddenly staring across the street. "Look at that guy."

I glanced over to see a man cursing and kicking his car angrily.

"I wonder what his problem is."

I shrugged. "They guy probably lost his cah keys."

"His khakis?" Annabeth repeated.

"Yup. Now come on, the magnificent library awaits."

When we finally reached he library Annabeth's eyes lit up.

I rolled my eyes. Great. She acts just like a tourist. "It's just a library," I told her.

"No it's not," Annabeth said matter-of-factly. "It's the oldest library in the country!"

"Yay?"

"Come on. I wanna look around inside," she walked forward to the door between the statues (which I eyed warily) before I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"Therah's the otheah entrance. This one will have us cut through all this stuff of we can just go around the cornah.

Annabeth stared at me blankly before nodding. I led her around the corner before heading for the main entrance. I glanced at Annabeth from the corner of my eye, her face held a big smile and she hurried toward a set of stairs. I rolled my eyes. I didn't really see what was so amazing besides the fact they have a bathroom anyone can use. With a sigh I followed my energetic cousin to some section where she pulled out a book and began to flip through it.

"Just a warning, I don't have a library cahd," I told her.

Annabeth stared at me blankly once again. "You don't have a library... card?" She asked confused.

I shrugged. "Nope. I lost it and I'm pretty sure it would've expired by now. Either way that means you have to read whateveah heah but it's getting close to lunch so I doubt we'll be heah long."

Annabeth didn't respond and turned her gaze back toward the book.

We spent over two hours in the library. Thankfully while she was reading I was able to head to teen room and use the video games there with some random guys in the meantime. Finally I had had enough and went looking for Annabeth. She hadn't really moved from where I had left her. She sat on the floor looking through a book about architecture- judging from the other books on the floor around her. She squinted at the words as if she couldn't quite understand what they were saying.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

She jolted surprised dropping the book while one of her hands went to her hip as she looked up at me. She calmed at the sight of me. "Sorry what?"

"I asked if you ah ready to go. It's been two houahs."

She paused before nodding and grabbing the books and carefully putting them away. When she was done we headed for the exit.

"What do you want to eat? Theah's a ton of stuff around heah. Oah we could head to the Pru- wait no. They closed the food couraht... Oah we can head back the way we came and thereahs morah. Therah's little places and a food couraht. Thereah's also-"

"Alright! I can't take it anymore!" Annabeth shouted suddenly as we exited the library. People looked our way confused but kept walking but it was obvious they were staring out the corner of their eyes.

"You can't take what anymorah?" I asked her confused.

Annabeth let out a groan of frustration. "That! Your accent! I can't understand half of what you're saying!"

I raised an eyebrow but then couldn't stop myself from bursting into laughter. She stared at me confused and after clearing myself I cleared my throat and spoke. "That's why you've been looking at me like I'm speaking Spanish all day? You could've just told me. I can speak normally but when I get lazy I slip into an accent."

Annabeth let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, I was trying to avoid being rude earlier but it got to be to much. Now what were you saying?"

I chucked again. "I was asking what you wanted to eat. There's a lot of stuff here. Or we can head back the way we came and there's more. There's little places and a food court."

Annabeth nodded. "Let's stay around here. What's over here?"

I paused thinking. "First things that come to mind ah- are sorry- pizza and burritos."

"Which is closer?" She questioned.

"Burritos."

"Burritos it is."

"Hope your paying," I told her starting down Boylston Street once more.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Fine."

I smiled. "Oh and Annabeth did you know that in some places a guy can get his haiah cut by a babah for only a dollah and a quartah?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"Then the babah takes a picturah-"

"Stop it. Please."

"Then he hangs the picturah on the corneah wall of his babah shop for everyone to see?"

"Stop it. I get it. The whole 'park your car at Harvard yard' thing. Now please stop."

"Also did you know that ya can't pahk yah cah at Harvahd yahd? You'll get yah cah towed?"

"You're paying for your own burrito."

"It was worth it. It costs less than ten dollahs."

Annabeth groaned.