"Tell me. Mr. Bounty Hunter, how much are they paying you hmm? Actually it doesn't matter. I'll tell you this, whatever they are paying you is nothing compared to the millions I'm gonna make here. So, if you're a true bounty hunter you'll follow the money. The money which I can get. Of course I need to split it with my partner but perhaps I can cut you in too. I'm gonna need help with this job, if bounty hunters are after me."

"You want me to help you?"

"Yup. You keep the other bounty hunters off my trail and you get paid, simple. Do we have a deal?"

Frank only blinked still surprised by her words.

Arion shrugged and put the gun back in her clutch. Before pulling out a business card. She tucked in Frank's pocket with a smile. "Call me."

~~~~

"She wants you to help her?"

"Yeah. Crazy right?" Frank asked. "What do you think I should-"

"Do it! think of the money Zhang! The money!"

"I was kind of hoping you'd talk me out of it..."

"Of course I wouldn't! I'm you're partner here and more money for you means more money for me."

Frank sighed. "Can I talk to Annabeth instead?"

"Nah she's on the phone with her dad. But I'm pretty sure she'd say do it but make sure you've got all your facts straight."

Frank nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll do it."

"Good. Call me back after."

Frank hung up the phone before pulling out the business card he had been given. On it was a number after taking a deep breath he dialed and held it to his ear. It rung a few times before it stopped as someone picked up but no words were said.

"It's the bounty hunter," Frank said slowly.

"Oh, nice to talk with you again," Arion's voice said from over the phone. "Have you decided to take me up on my offer?"

"I have. But there are somethings I want to know first."

"Which are?"

"How much can I get?"

"Up to fifteen million," she replied without missing a beat. "The whole job is supposed to be worthy 75. But some goes to my partner leaving me with 45. I give you fifteen for doing a small part and that leaves me with thirty left." Frank paused doing the math in his head. He could send five million over to Percy and still keep ten for himself. It was a pretty good deal.

"How will the money be received?"

"It will be wired through to my account after going through multiple dummy ones. I then wire it to yours and my partners."

"And if you screw me over?"

"I keep my word. But that's all you have to trust me on."

"Who's your partner?"

"The one who sets me up with jobs and clients. That's one thing that has to remain a secret though. Any other questions?"