I was melted by his words. I hugged him, "Thank you so much for loving me"

"Thank you so much for accepting me" Baekhyun kissed my forehead. "I should have let you to confess first" I pouted.

"Hey, do you know what the boys like most?" He lift my chin, "Being proposed by the girl he loves the most. Not all the guys will get the chance to be proposed. Only some lucky guys like me will be able to experience like that. And Thank you for giving me to feel that experience. I can't express how happy I was"

Baekhyun pressed his lips against me. This kiss was different, I felt all the feelings and love he have towards me. A minute later we parted for the air, "I love you Mercy"

"I love you Baekhyun" I buried my head on his chest. "Now answer my question" Baekhyun asked me again. "If you guys hide from me then I understand, because I know it's for my own good" I felt Baekhyun tightened his grip.

Suho P.O.V

"Don't you think eavesdropping is wrong?" Kyungsoo said to us. We are currently hiding, "No, we are checking whether they are safe" I told him.

I heard someone sniffing, I turned to see Suzy is the one crying. "Hey why are you crying" I asked her. "I was touched by Baekhyun' love" Suzy wiped her tears.

"Baekhyun loves Sarang so much. You guys don't know much pain he had felt when he heard that she was died" Kyungsoo said to us. I feel guilty, because I was the one hid the truth from them. Because of me we were spilt into two groups and became rivals. I was the one who mistook that he hurt my sister until Linah confessed the she was the one who pushed her.

"Don't be guilty. It's all worth to be hurt. Now look at them, they are so happy" Hana said to me. She is right, I believe in Baekhyun. Truthfully I was touched when Baekhyun said those to Mercy. I'm happy that they were reunited.

"Sarang? Baekhyun has a Girl Friend before?" Suzy seems to be confused of course she doesn't know our tragic story. I felt that I can trust her, so I told everything which happened in our life.

"Oh my god, You guys must be hurt a lot" Suzy wiped her tears. "Not as much as him" Xiumin pointed at Baekhyun who smiling at Mercy.

Suddenly Sehun phone ringed which caught Mercy and Baekhyun attention. "Yah! What you guys are doing here?" Baekhyun stood and yelled.

"We were passing by" Kris said to him. Mercy crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Really we are saying truth. Why are you looking like we are eavesdropping your conversation and touched by Baekhyun's confession?" I glared at Chen.

"You, You" Baekhyun frustrated and throw his hands up. "Hyung, I think I have to go home" Sehun said to us.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him. "Mom seems to miss me. It's been a week I last saw her" He feel down. I can understand them. They all stayed at 'EXO-House' more than a week.

"You guys are staying at same place?" Suzy asked us. We nodded our head, we didn't tell her about the true reason of her accident. Because we don't what will be her reaction.

"I think we all can go to our home. You can spend your weekend with your family" I said to them. They face lighten up, "Really?" Kai asked me. I nod my head. "But what about the warning?" Mercy asked me.

"Nothing will happen in two days, if they stayed in their house" I looked at them. They nod their head continuously. Sehun ran and hugged Mercy, "Noona we can meet on Monday" He kissed her on the cheek. "Yah!" Baekhyun tried to catch him, But he hid behind Kris.

"Baekhyun, don't be jealous" Kris laughed at Baekhyun. All laughed at Baekhyun's face.

I hope everyone will be safe. I hope this last forever.

Author P.O.V

"I hate to be in school" Jane bang her head on the table. "Hey don't be like that. Only here I can see you always" Myungsoo kissed her cheeks. "I really want to find a Girl Friend for myself" Chen crunched his nose.

"You guys are jealous" Suho commented and hugged Hana. "Yeah, who will not when you guys are all lovey dovey in front of us" Kai pulled Suho from Hana.

"You don't have to pull us Kai" Suho whined. "Hey where is Sehun?" Luhan asked them. "He must be here by this time" Baekhyun looked at his watch. "Wait, I'll call him" Mercy took her phone out and dialled Sehun number.

But no response, they seem to panicked. "I'll try to call his home" Kris called his home. He spoke and hung up.

"What happened?" Suho asked him. "His Mom said that Sehun left his home after getting your Message to meet him in the EXO-House" Kris said to them.

"What the hell? I didn't sent any text to him" Suho yelled. "Omo, did something happen to Sehun" Hana closed her mouth. "No he must be alright" Suho tried to convince his friends. "Suho he was missing more than a day" Lay said to him.

They started to search Sehun where he could be in possible. But there is no use. "Where are you Sehun" Luhan kick the stone.

"What the hell is happening to us" Suho yelled in frustration.

While the boys were searching Sehun, the girls stayed in the class. Mercy panicked and run out of the classroom. "Mercy where are you going?" Jane ran after her with Hana.

Mercy stood in front of her locker and opened it. As she expected, there was another flower with a note. She opened the note with trembling hands.

"I'll take, what you took from me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah! You are the great and best leader in the world. You have gone through the lots of problems and responsibilities, but you never give up. You are the great role model for your juniors. No words to describe your love towards your brothers and your fans.

No matter what happens we (EXO-L) will support you and stand beside you, to encourage you.

I wish you to receive lots of opportunities in Big Screen (Movie) as well as small screen (Drama), and also with many comebacks.

I wish you a many more happy returns of the day Kim Jun-Myeon!! 

Saeing-il Chukambnida Suho!! :-)

God Bless you!! I Love you <3