54. Confession

Mulai dari awal

"I'm so excited" I clasped my hands. "For what" he asked me taking another sip. "To see you guys playing on the field. I want to see how Baekhyun will play on the real match". He chokes, "So you are excited only to see him"

I shyly smiled at him, "Hey, you are also a good player" I gave him a thumbs up. "But that will not make you to like me right?" he asked me while facing the field.

I was startled by his sudden confession, "L-Luhan". By seeing him it doesn't feel that he is joking, which means Luhan likes me.

He smiled, "Baekhyun loves you lot. I'm sure he will take care of you". He stood, "Ha, I feel relieve now. Don't think about what I said. You will cheer for me too right?"

"Of Course" I nodded my head. "Good" he ruffled my hair and left the field to join the others. How come I didn't notice that Luhan likes me? I must be really hurt him.

"Why are you sulking?" Myungsoo sat next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder, "I'm so dumb".

"Everyone knows about that" Myungsoo shrugs, I lift my head and glared at him. "Okay, Tell me what happened?"

"I think Luhan likes me" I sighed and lean my head on his shoulder. "Everyone knows about that" again I lift my head in shock, "y-you guys k-knew?"

"Yeah" he shrugs. "Then why you guys didn't tell me" I asked him. "We don't want you to behave like this. We all knew that you and Baekhyun likes each other. Actually I'm the one suggest Luhan to confess his feelings to you. After some day if you find out his feelings towards, you will feel more guilty. That's why I told him to tell you"

Myungsoo is right. If I came to know later, I might feel guilty than now. Luhan is such a nice guy. But what to do, I like Baekhyun.

"Don't frown Princess. If you feel bad for him, it will be difficult for him to move on" Myungsoo said to me. "Yeah, I understand"

He put my head on his shoulder. I looked at the field, they were so happy while playing on the field. Luhan I'll promise to cherish our friendship.

Author P.O.V

"Jane, come soon. We are going to be late" Mercy shouted from the car. "Don't shout. You won't miss your boy friend Match" Jane entered the car.

"He is not my Boy Friend, Yet" Mercy pouted. "Aish! I don't know when that idiot will ask you to be his Girl Friend" Jane shook her head. "I'm also waiting for that too" Mercy sighed.

"Just tell me are you waiting to see the Match or Are you excited about what will happen after the Match?" Jane wiggled her eyebrow. "Just shut up I'm already nervous" Mercy turned to see the view.

Soon they reached the place. Jane and Mercy watched their match. Of course the boys won.

"Hello boys congrats" Mercy ran to them. "Thanks" Kris ruffled her hair. "Noona, did you see how I kick the ball?" Sehun asked her.

"Yeah, I saw. You are the best" Mercy smiled. "Thank you Noona" he hugged her. "Sehun" Baekhyun cleared his throat. Others giggled by Beakhyun's reaction.

Mercy eyes met Luhan, who smiled at her. "Hey Luhan" she went to him and gave bubble tea to him. "Thank you" he ruffled her hair.

"Hey where is ours?" Baekhyun asked her. "Yours is here" Jane gave the Bubble tea to him and also to others. Baekhyun pouted that Mercy didn't personally gave him.

"Baekhyun looks upset" Luhan pushed her towards Baekhyun. Mercy went to him, but he went out to the field. Mercy followed him, "Yah! where are you going?". Everyone on the field went home, it's empty and also it was dark.

He stopped and turned back to her, "Because of you". Mercy chuckled, and she decided to tease him, "Because of me? Why?"

"You don't know?" Baekhyun asked her, she shook her head. "You are making me to Jealous" Baekhyun pouted. That made her to run and squeeze his cheeks, but she decided to not to do.

"Jealous? Yah! why you have to be Jealous? Are you my Boy Friend or Am I your Girl Friend?" Mercy crossed her hands. "But w-we kissed" Baekhyun took a step forward.

"So?" Mercy raised her eyebrow. Baekhyun felt sad that she didn't accept his feelings. He controlled himself not to cry. "I'm sorry, It's my mistake" He hung his head and walked towards the room.

Mercy grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to her. "W-What are y-you doing M-Mercy?" Baekhyun shuttered.

"I'm doing what you should do" Mercy smiled at him and she snapped her fingers. Suddenly the light on the field switched on.

Jane handover the flowers to Mercy and went. By looking at that Baekhyun felt dumbfounded. Mercy looked at him, "If I wait for you to ask me, then my hair will turned into grey. So I'll decide to ask you"

Mercy took a deep breathe "Still I don't remember how we both were before my accident. Whenever I see you my heart starts to beat fast. My day won't start by hearing your bickering or your nagging. Whenever I'm with you I feel safe. I'm sure you won't make me to regret my decision, Because I trust you"

Mercy went to him and handed the flower to him, "Baekhyun will you be my Boy Friend?"

Baekhyun was speechless and he got the flower from her. Uncontrollably tears fell from his cheeks, "Yes, Yes. I will" He lift her and spun around.

"Finally they both become a couple" Suho wiped his fake tears. "Don't over react" Hana punched his stomach. Lay noticed Luhan and went to him, "Are you okay bro?"

"Yeah. I'm happy for them" He hides his pain through his smile. Lay understood and pat his shoulder, "Don't worry, you will find your girl"

Baekhyun cupped Mercy face, "I will be your Boy Friend. I won't make you to regret" with that he pressed his lips to hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey finally Mercy and Baekhyun become a couples. 

How you guys are feeling about this chapter?

Silent readers please vote and comment :)

Thank you, Love you All <3